12.

I don't get to say bye to Naomi, my parents followed me home and i went to my room. I heard my dad call my name.
They're definitely going to search my room, so i took my drugs out my drawer and shoved them in the box under the closet, they don't know it exists and they won't.
I walked downstairs and saw my dad with an angry expression and my mom was worried, she hates when he hits me. "Just get it over with" i sighed.
"Markus you don't have to do this" my mom said.
"He needs to lead and he needs to be taught a lesson" my dad said angrily and punched me, yeah it hurt but i get used to it.
I looked at him and he slapped me across my cheek, i held my check and gulped, my dad does scare me I'll admit.
"You shouldn't be hanging around her and you know it Kaden" he punched my in my stomach and i fell to the floor. "Showing her what a condom is! She hasn't even had a boyfriend Kaden, she was pure before you touched her!" he said with anger.
I was fed up with the him being here. I'd rather it be just my mom and I. "Can you just go and leave like you usually do, we don't want you here" i said coughing as i tried to catch my breath and my dad kicked me in my stomach.

"Watch your tone with me boy" he kicked me again and i held my stomach and i heard my mom crying.

"Markus stop you're hurting him" she cried and i coughed up blood.

"Go to your room and don't come out" he kicked me and i got up slowly and walked out the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING" he shouted.

"Away from here" i said trying not to cry, i got into my car and drove off, i didn't know where i was going. But i knew i didn't want to be anywhere near him.

I felt bad leaving my mom there, he'd occasionally hit her if he was angry.

I parked on the side of the road and got into the backseat of my car and tried to sleep.

I woke up and 4am to some police officer knocking on my window.

I rolled it down and wiped my eyes, "hi officer" i said groggily, i was half asleep.

"What are you doing out here son" he said.

"Uh I'm heading to my girlfriends house" i lied.

"Oh are you sure you want to be parking here, it's dangerous in this area" he said.

"Yeah I'm okay thank you" i smiled and he walked back to his car and drove off.

I checked my phone and saw messages from my mom and Naomi.

I checked my mom's first, she was worried about when I was coming back, she scared. I swiped off the chat and opened Naomi's message, she wants me to come over, she misses me. I didn't want to tell her the truth, i knew it would hurt her.

I drove back to my house and saw my mom with tears and she had a glass of wine. "Hey mom" i whispered and she hugged me, i saw the bruise on the face and kissed her forehead, she looked at me worried. "I'm sorry" she whispered.

"Is he asleep" i whispered.

"Yeah he's sleeping" she smiled and i hugged her and kissed her forehead, how could her hurt my mom. He said he loves her, she isn't a whore, she's his wife. I saw my mom as she walked to her room and i went to my room and locked the door.

I climbed out my window and walked on the roof and climbed into Naomi's room, i saw how peaceful she looked when she slept. I kissed her forehead and felt her touch my face. "Where were you" she whispered.

"I uh i don't really want to talk about it" i whispered.

"Oh okay" she smiled and laid back down.

"Good night" i smiled and she smiled.

"Good night" she smiled, i went back to my room.