15.

I went to shower and i heard my phone ring, it was my mom. "Hey" i smiled.

"Change of plan I'm coming home tonight can you order some food" she said.

"Uhh yeah sure" i looked the mirror and saw my messy hair.

I went to shower. After a few hours of sitting around the house, my mom arrived, with my aunt and uncle.

You should ask Naomi if she wants to come over" my mom said, i remembered what we did on the couch a few hours ago.

"That's probably not the best idea" i looked down.

"Why not" my mom asked.

"Okay I'll ask" i sighed and texted Naomi.

I put my phone down and smiled to myself. I heard the doorbell and i saw Naomi and i pulled her behind one of the pillars in the hallway and kissed her.

"Not very gentlemen like" she smiled.

"Yeah okay" i smiled and walked to the living room and heard her gasp.

"What's wrong" i looked at her.

"Oh it's nothing" she said quickly. We sat and ate and i dropped pasta on my chest. It burnt as i was shirtless.

"So are you two dating" my aunt nosey said.

"Yeah" i said and looked at Naomi.

"I can tell" my aunt said. Yeah that's aunt Mary, always in anyone's business.

"I was looking in your room kaden and i found a box of condoms" my aunt said and i sighed.

"Yeah and" i said.

"You shouldn't be having sex you're sixteen" Mary said.

"Please put your shirt on" i heard Naomi say.

"Why" i whispered.

"Your back from today, you know" she whispered.

"Fuck it" i shrugged.

"You two had sex today didn't you" Mary said and my mom rolled her eyes.

"That's enough Mary" my mom said.

"No, they shouldn't be having sex what if she gets pregnant" Mary said.

"So what" i looked at her.

"I can tell by the scratches on your back" she said.

"Okay so what, i had sex today, so did your fucking parents" i said annoyed and my mother stood up.

"Kaden go to your room" she said quickly.

"I will when you tell her to fuck off" i looked at Mary.

"No I'm not going anywhere" Mary said.

"Alright then, I'm sleeping at Naomi's then" i stood up.

"Kaden no" my mom said.

"Yes" i said.

"No I'm not letting you stay over there so you two can just fuck and then she ends up getting pregnant" my mom said angrily.

I looked at my mom in shock and sighed and walked out the house and Naomi followed me. I went to her house and we sat on her bed.

"You know what" i said.

"Yeah" she asked.

"I'd stay here if i could" i smiled.

"Mhm" she smiled and sat on my lap, directly above my groin.

I smirked at her, "what are you doing" i said and she smiled and i bit my lip.

"Nothing" she whispered and kissed me. The kiss turned into a make out and i felt her run her hands through my hair.

"Another" she suggested and i nodded and kissed down her neck. I felt her grind against me and i felt myself getting hard.

"Fuck Nai" i whispered and she carried on doing what she was doing

I took off her sweatpants and threw them somewhere in her room and she had already taken her under off. I pulled my sweatpants down and i saw her look down and look at me.

"What" i smirked.

"It looks bigger" she whispered. I smiled and watched as she slid down onto my and i grabbed her hips and pulled her down slightly and watched as she threw her head back.

"Shit" i mumbled and she wrapped her arms around my neck and i moaned into her shoulder.

I put my hands on her ass and pulled her up and down as i thrusted into her and heard her moan.

"FUCK" she moaned loudly in my ear and kissed her neck and she groaned.

"You like that" i whispered in her ear and she nodded and moved her hair out her face.

As i was going deeper i heard her breathing heavily.

"Mhm more" she moaned and i kissed her chest and she let out a loud moan in my ear.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down faster and heard her struggling to get her words out.

"Mh-mmmh fu-uuck" she moaned and i kissed her boob and sucked on it.

"KA-Kaden" she moaned and i looked at her and saw her trying to keep eye contact but her eyes kept rolling back.

"Don't cum" i said seriously in her ear and she but her lip and closed her eyes and she was still going.

"Please" she said, "i can't hold i- KADEN PLEASE" she moaned.

I smirked and kissed her all i could hear was our skin hitting against each other.

"Do you like getting fucked like this" i whispered teasing her and she moaned.

"Mhm ye-yeAh" she moaned and i saw the door swing open, i saw my aunt standing with her arms folded but Naomi was still going as she didn't notice her.

"GET OUT" i shouted at her and gripped Naomi's waist and felt myself about to finish.

My aunt didn't leave she just stood there and fucking watched, i came in Naomi not caring that i didn't wear a condom.

I covered Naomi's body with the covers and covered my lower half.

"Can you fucking leave" i said annoyed at my aunt.

"Why the fuck are you having sex" she shouted.

"Because i want to now fuck off" i ran my hands through my hair.

"I'm telling your father" she said.

"Fucking tell him then, now get out" i said annoyed.

"Wait till your mother gets here" she said putting the phone up to her ear and i laid back on the bed and saw Naomi asleep.

I don't blame her, she's on her period and went two rounds today.

I kissed her shoulder and rested my head on her pillow and watched as my aunt called my mom, i saw my mom walk in and gasp.

"Yeah i get it, oh no kaden's having sex" i said sarcastically, "can you leave so i can get dressed" i said annoyed.

Mary and my mom walked out the room and i got dressed and heard Naomi's light snores and i smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight" i whispered and shut her door slowly and saw my mom and Mary outside the room, i walked straight past them downstairs and we sat in the living room.

"None of this is my fault, i was having sex and she decided to walk in and not respect my privacy" i said angrily.

"Yes Kaden and i completely understand but just why did you have to have sex, why not wait or even look the doors" my mom said.

I groaned in annoyance, "this is bullshit, fuck this." I mumbled and went back upstairs to Naomi's room. I got a message from Jamie, telling me he's coming over tomorrow.