20

I woke up to hearing someone throw up

I walked towards my room where Naomi was and i heard her vomiting. I slept in one of the other bedrooms, I know she doesn't want to see me.

I walked behind her and put her hair up and she stopped for a minute and then carried on throwing up.

"Go away" she said.

"No, not until you eat and drink something" i said.

"I don't want to talk to you leave me alone" she said as she wiped her mouth and i watched her brush her teeth.

I watched her go downstairs and i followed her and she sat on the island and laid her head on the counter.

"You're eating bacon and eggs" i said as i took a pan out.

"No" she said, "i want McDonald's" she said.

"No Naomi i know you're having cravings but you have to eat something good first" i sighed.

"Please kaden" she pouted and i shook my head and saw my mom walk in the kitchen.

"Mom tell her that she has to have something good before she eats McDonald's" i said.

"Kaden she's pregnant, If she wants McDonald's you should get it" my mom smiled and kissed Naomi's forehead and i sighed.

"Okay I'll go, what do you want" i looked at her.

"Twenty chicken nuggets" she smiled and i walked out.

I ordered her food and was waiting in the drive thru and i got a text from her. I smirked to myself and smiled.

I sat in the drivers seat confused, i got her food and drove back and walked inside and saw her smile at me and she took the food from me and i stood awkwardly.

"So the text" i whispered.

"Mhm what about it" she smiled.

"Nothing it's fine" i smiled.

"I'm joking kaden maybe later" she smiled.

"Me and your mom have to go guys we'll see you next week, tell me how the appointment goes" my mom smiled and kissed my cheek and Naomi's and so did Stephanie and they left.

I looked at Naomi who was eating her chicken nuggets and i and stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "We should watch a movie" i kissed her neck.

"Mhmm we should, I still don't forgive you" she whispered and got up and sat on the couch, i sat next to her and pulled her on top of me and ran my hands over her thighs, she smiled.

"What" she whispered and i smiled at her.

"What" she whined, i kissed her and she put her food down, we started to make out and i gripped her by her waist and she grinded against me slowly.

I pulled her down by her waist and thrusted against her. I heard her moan and i kissed down her neck and felt her run her hands through my hair.

I smiled at her and she bit her lip, i wrapped my hand around her neck and kissed her slowly and she went to pull away but i added tongue and she moaned during the kiss.

"Kaden" she whispered and i kissed her forehead. "Which one should we watch" i smiled and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Umm Titanic" she whispered, "that's like three hours long" i whispered.

"How do you know that" she smiled, "not to ruin my cover but when i was sad in my room i watched it" i smiled.

"Okay what happens at the end then" she smirked.

"That bitch pushed him off after she said she'd never let go, then she ducking let go" i said annoyed. Naomi started laughing and went back to eating her nuggets.

"Actually i don't want to watch a movie" she whispered.