21

Naomi

I looked at kaden while he drove to the house after the doctors appointment, i'm now five months pregnant, Kaden and I are closer than ever.

"What" he smiled and i smiled.

"Nothing you're just really pretty when you drive" i smiled and he rubbed his thumb over my thigh.

My hormones are going crazy, they have been for the past few weeks.

We arrived at the house and i struggled to get out the car as i was showing a lot more, i heard Kaden laugh and he got out quickly and helped me up.

"Thanks" i said holding my baby bump.

"I can't believe it's a boy" he smiled.

"Me too I'm so excit-" i added.

"Yeah but he's going up for adoption remember" he said coldly.

We walked inside and i went up to the room to lay down. He's been kicking a lot more than usual. I held onto my stomach and felt him moving.

"KADEN" i shouted and i heard him running up the stairs.

"What's wrong" he said quickly.

"He's kicking" i smiled and Kaden looked at me and touched my stomach, i felt him kick and i saw Kaden's facial expression change from a smile to a frown.

"Don't get attached" he said bluntly, i could tell he was angry.

I know that he wants to show affection to the baby but i think he's scared for when he's taken away.

I looked at my stomach and watched as Kaden rolled a cigarette.

"Do you even care about our baby" i said while looking at the baby bump on my stomach, i felt Kaden's eyes on me and i made eye contact with him.

"Why would you say that" he looked at me while licking his cigarette.

"Because you're so mean and you seem like you don't care about the baby" i raised my voice slightly.

"I don't, you're giving our baby up for adoption what am i supposed to feel, why the fuck would i attach myself to a baby that's being given away" he raised his voice.

"Because it's our baby and it was your idea to give him up for adoption" i said holding back my tears.

"Well you're an idiot for listening to me" he announced, finally showing me his feelings.

"You don't care, you've never cared you just want him and you'll leave just like your father left and come back on the occasions" i said not thinking.

I saw him look down and i regretted what i had said, he opened the window and took his lighter out his pocket.

"I love you and i love our baby, i just don't want my feeling hurt when i watch him being given away" he looked down.

"Kaden i-" he cut me off.

"And i want to be nothing like my father, he abuses me every single day, that's why i don't want any attachments to our baby" i saw a tear go down his check and he put the cigarette in his mouth and i got up and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, i wasn't thinking, i-i don't know" i whispered and i looked at him and wiped his tears. He took his cigarette out his mouth and wrapped his arms around me.

"It's fine" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Do you want to keep him" i smiled.

"Umm yeah, i want to have a family with you" he smiled.

"We should think of names" i smiled and took his hand and i laid on the bed and Kaden put his head on my boobs.

"I got you a present a few days ago, do you want it" he smiled.

"Yeah obviously" i giggled.

"Okay" he got up and gave me a big pillow.

"A pregnancy pillow" i looked at him.

"Well i thought you'd need it as you said your stomach hurts when you lay down and I'm not really squishy so i got you this" he smiled.

His face was filled with so much happiness, he seemed happy.

"Aww thank you" i smiled and put on my lip balm, my lips felt empty.

"What flavour is it" he asked.

"Guess" i smirked and he walked up to me and i felt his hand around my neck, he kissed me slowly and we made eye contact when he pulled away.

"Raspberry" he smirked.

"No guess again" i laughed and he kissed me slowly, i felt him lick my lip and i opened my mouth slightly and we made out with tongue.

I pulled away and he smirked, "cherry" he whispered and i smiled, "yeah" i kissed his cheek.

I looked at the floor and he was looking at me, "what are you thinking about" he said as he pulled his shirt off, he was now shirtless.

"will you do me a favour when I'm close to having him" i smiled.

"Yeah what" he said worried.

"Can you book me a waxing appointment, when I'm giving birth i don't want a nurse looking at m-you know" i bit my lip.

"Mhm sure" he smiled.

We went to sleep at 9pm as we were both tired

I woke up at eleven pm and went to the bathroom, i lifted up my shirt and saw my stomach, i look fat.

I started crying and sat on the lid of the toilet.

"Baby" i heard Kaden's sleep voice, i tried to keep quiet but i couldn't hold it in.

I saw him walk in with messy hair and puffy eyes and he walked up to me and hugged me, i started crying more.

"I'm so fat and ugly" i cried.

"No you're not" he whispered and rubbed my back.

"I am Kaden, my boobs are getting so puffy, my feet are swelling up, my stomach looks so fat and I'm going to get stretch marks" i cried and he kissed my forehead.

"You're not ugly and you are definitely not fat, you've got a beautiful body" he whispered in my ear.

"No stay away, stop lying and leave me alone" i got up. I felt Kaden grab my wrist.

"Where are you going" he said concerned.

"To get water" i said annoyed.

"I'll get it" he insisted.

"I can get it myself" i walked downstairs holding my baby bump, i noticed I'd missed a step before i couldn't stop myself i noticed that i was falling, i tried to grip onto the handle on the stairs.

Kaden's POV

i don't know why she thinks her body's ugly. She's got a beautiful body, i hate how insecure she is. She's got a great body and I'm glad she's the one having my kid.

But she's taking so long to get water, i hope she isn't crying again.

As i was going downstairs i saw her sitting on the bottom stair, i ran downstairs and saw her crying.

"Baby what's wrong" i whispered and her hands were on her stomach and i looked at her stomach then her. The baby.

I touched her stomach and he was okay. I picked her up and took her upstairs. She's gotten a lot heavier since her pregnancy but she doesn't need to know that.

I laid her on the bed and went downstairs to get her some water.

When i came back upstairs she was sleeping already.