16

My mom understood my annoyance only a week later. She's finally able to look at me now, Naomi came over to my house and we waited for Jamie and Ava, "So they're just both coming" i looked at Naomi.

"Yup and we can set them up" she smiled.

"Hmm because that's a good idea"i smirked.

"Why would it be a bad idea" she said.

"Jamie's like me h-well he's what i used to be, he has sex with a bunch of girls every weekend, drugs, fights" i smiled and the doorbell rang.

"Well tonight we change that" she kissed me and went to answer the door, Jamie and Ava walked in.

"Hey dickface" he smiled.

"Hey," i smiled.

We sat down and decided to play never have i ever. "Isn't this a kids game" Naomi said.

I smirked at Jamie and he laughed, "not when you play it the dirty way" he said.

"Oh" Naomi said.

"Ten questions, never have i ever had a threesome" he put a finger down. I looked at Naomi who kept all ten fingers up.

I saw Ava keep hers up too and i smiled at Jamie and put one finger down.

"We both know who that threesome was with" Jamie said.

"Kelly and Amy" i smirked.

"Yeah" Jamie laughed.

"Never have i ever done drugs" Ava said and put one finger down, Naomi kept hers up.

Jamie and i put a finger down, we now had eight up. "Never have i ever kissed someone the same gender" Naomi smiled. She's so innocent to them

I bit my lip and put a finger down, so did everyone else.

"Alright my turn, never have i ever made a sex tape" Jamie smirked and no one else put a finger down, i put my finger down.

"You're a dick you know that right" i smirked at Jamie.

"They had to know sooner" he smiled.

"Alright, never have i ever had more than one round and say how many" i smirked and put a finger down.

Naomi put a finger down, so did Jamie. "What when, Naomi" Ava said.

"With Kaden" she looked down and i smirked.

"Jenifer" Jamie smiled.

"Actually it was Amy" i smirked.

"How many times" Ava said.

"Twice" Naomi said.

"For now" i smirked.

"Never have i ever given head" Naomi smirked.

We all put a finger down. "Never have i ever received head" Jamie said and put his finger down, i put my finger down, Ava put her finger down and Naomi kept her finger up.

"Ohh, Kaden you need to do that" Jamie laughed.

"Dude shut up" i said.

"You can't just receive, you have to give a little to get some" he said.

"Jamie if you don't stop talking i will break your nose" i said annoyed.

"Alright" he sighed, "but seriously you need to give her something" he smirked.

"Jamie shut up man" i laughed, "you know if you're so worried about my relationship why don't you kiss ava" i smirked.

"No, he should make out with Ava" Naomi smirked.

I saw Jamie roll his eyes, "okay sure" he walked up to Ava and she looked at Naomi and then kissed Jamie, they made out and i took Naomi's hand and we went upstairs.

"Why are we up here" she smiled.

"Well i didn't really want to watch them kiss" i laughed.