24

Naomi's POV

As I slowly stirred from my slumber, I found myself cradled in Kaden's embrace, his hand gently resting on my breasts. Though the lingering pain from my recent surgery weighed on me, I was grateful for the ointment provided to ease the discomfort, and I eagerly awaited the day when the stitches would be removed.

Carefully extricating myself from his arm, I gazed at Kaden, admiring the way his arms reflexively pulled me close as if protecting our connection. His tousled hair danced gently with each breath, and his endearing facial features only made my heart flutter. Unable to resist the urge, I caressed his cheek and ran my fingers through his hair, savoring the tender moment.

As his eyes fluttered open, I was mesmerized by the richness of their green hue. A beautiful color that mirrored the depths of our love. "Stop staring," he muttered in his husky morning voice, which somehow made him even more irresistible at dawn.

I whispered softly, "It's not staring; it's meant to be romantic."

His groan filled the air, though I knew he secretly enjoyed the gesture. He playfully pulled me closer, and I found solace resting my head upon his chest while my hands continued to caress his silky hair.

In the midst of this intimate exchange, my stomach grumbled, reminding me of my hunger. Still, I couldn't bear to disrupt this adorable moment between us. Kaden, ever attentive, sensed my need and offered to prepare some eggs.

As he left for the kitchen, I let out a contented sigh and stretched languidly, taking in the warmth of the morning sun and the love that enveloped us. In that fleeting moment, I knew I was exactly where I belonged.

In the room, Kaden brought a plate of toast and eggs, sitting next to me. I gratefully took the plate, smiling at him. With his eyes closed, I softly called his name, and he opened them, meeting my gaze.

"Yeah," he mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

I offered him some of the food, placing a bite of egg on the toast in front of him. Kaden gave a thumbs-up and savored the morsel I gave him. "I'm going to go shower," he said, smiling at me and giving me a kiss, which I gladly returned.

"Okay," I smiled back.

As he disappeared into the bathroom, I turned on the TV, choosing a movie to pass the time while I waited for him.

While engrossed in the movie, I checked my phone and noticed messages from my friend Ava.

Ava:
Heyy b
Heyy
Are you coming to school tomorrow?
Yeah
Hope you can walk tomorrow
What?
Oh, you know what I mean
You're staying with Kaden, aren't you?
Okay
Girl, don't act like you don't know
I better not see you limping
Omggg Ava NOO
Mhm just making sure
Okay, whatever girl

I looked up and saw Kaden emerge from the bathroom, wearing only a towel around his waist, his hair still wet. We made eye contact, and he smiled at me.

"You need to put on the medication the doctor gave you," he said as he handed me the ointment and got dressed in a black hoodie and jeans.

Following his instructions, I removed my sweatpants and underwear, teasing him playfully.

"Kaden, can you put it on?" I smiled, and he approached, spreading my legs. I watched as he applied the ointment to his finger and gently touched the affected area.

Faking a moan, I playfully teased him, but he whispered, "Stop it, Naomi." Ignoring his words, I moaned again and pulled him closer, kissing him passionately.

"Naomi, you can't," he whispered, but I silenced him with a finger on his lips, continuing the intense kiss. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I deepened the kiss, feeling his hands beside my head.

As we exchanged passionate kisses, I moved my hands up his hoodie. Eventually, I playfully flipped him over, taking control, and kissed down his neck. Despite his groan of pleasure, he urged me to stop, concerned about my stitches.

"Why?" I whispered, still wanting more.

"Because you've still got your stitches, and I could seriously hurt you," he groaned. Reluctantly, I backed off, sighing in disappointment. While I watched TV, he walked to the bathroom.

Kaden's POV:

As much as I wanted to indulge in Naomi's desire, I knew I couldn't risk causing her harm. Locking the bathroom door, I found the key, opening the cabinet to reveal the drugs. My desperation led me to take out the small bag, along with a long piece of string from a drawer.

Wrapping the string tightly around my arm, I took a spoon and syringe from the bag, placing the latter in my mouth. Pouring meth on the spoon, I heated the drug with a lighter until it turned into liquid.

Then, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. Naomi's voice startled me, and I quickly took the liquid into the syringe, trying to hide my actions.

"Uhh yeah I'll be out soon" i said quickly, i heard her walked away and i put my arm out and put the drug into my arm, i dropped the syringe on the floor and leaned against the wall.

I took the string off my arm and i picked up the syringe up and put all the drugs away, i locked the cabinet and wiped the counter clean and walked out the bathroom.

I saw Naomi looking at me and i smiled, i could feel the drug getting to me. It helped me to sleep better and i feel a lot happier with it in my system.

I got into bed with her and threw my hoodie on the floor as i watched the movie with her, i felt my eyes start to get hazy and my vision went.

I shut my eyes and felt myself fall asleep.