44. In a reversal clash

**Warning: smuts scenes to come that maybe can make some people uncomfortable**

I stay a little bit longer than necessary leaned against my door frame. I won't deny watching Andrew's response to my outfit amuses me.

Seeing him losing control and clumsy constating I have a certain power over him satisfies me.

The uneasiness caused by him and whatever it is between us is exhausting me, being constantly nervous, losing control, and granting it to him.

We are always hot or cold, my messy hormones are all around out of government. This is only temporary anyway, it doesn't worth the stress.

I'm set to tease the hell out of him tonight being absolutely sure I will have the fun of my life. With my eyes on him, providing a little bit of space for him to enter the flat, assuring my breasts are brushing against him all the way.

"What have you brought?" I ask once I close the door and positioned myself on his side pretending I'm inspecting the bags.

"Huh..." He starts scratching the back of his head, it seems he has to think about it, has he forgot? He was the one picking the food, after all, he must know what it is.

I enjoy this moment to stroke his arm with my hands, coming closer until it is between my breasts.

"Is it Mexican?" I ask while checking the bag, I don't eat spicy food he knows it already.

"Oh, yeah it is Mexican," he responds, however, his eyes are on my lingerie the entire time, he doesn't give me the courtesy of looking me in the eyes for even a second.

"Eyes up here."

"You can't expect me to look in your eyes when you are wearing this." He declares with his eyes still on my lingerie, showing it with his fingers as I still need a piece of evidence.

"I can assume we will eat later?" he asks confidently, his eyes finally reaching mine evidencing his usual sparkle.

"Yeah," I reply taking the bags in his hands and placing them on the kitchen counter, I would prefer keeping this teasing longer, but let's face it there is no way I will eat dinner wearing this lingerie, it doesn't make sense having one hand on my food and another taking my panties off my butt because they are too small.

I take a white wine on my fridge and then search for two glasses on the air kitchen cabinet, the one that is out of my reach. Andrew's warm body joins mine in the search positioning one hand on my waist while the other reaches for the glasses.

I take them fast escaping from his embrace and serving us the wine before turning around and leaning against the counter to observe him. His eyes were clearly checking my ass, so I remain composed until they meet my eyes again to pass him a glass.

I'm sipping casually my wine, while Andrew practically drank it all in one gulp, growing impatient by each minute.

"Kelsey..." The timbre of his voice is full of lust and annoyment and it sends a delicious shiver through my body. His eyes are reinforcing his feelings, making my body temperature rise with the pace of my breath, "hum?" I pretend not to be disturbed by him, by his voice, his eyes, and even his deep breaths.

I casually clean the wine on my lips with my tongue serving him another glass and sliding it in his direction.

He imitates my movements, taking a small sip as I do and being the one cleaning the wine from my lips this time.

He sucks feverishly the wine from my lips as I do with his, the mineral taste from the wine bonds perfectly with his own taste and then with mine.

He places me on the counter being between my legs and pulling me near him. I use my legs, enveloping his waist to bring him even closer meanwhile he moves his hands over my thighs going further on my back until it reaches the clasp of my bra.