24. In a ferocious atmosphere

I open the door for him allowing him to enter the apartment, my eyes straight on the handcuffs, my brain burning like a smoke train, working on the plan.

How will I arrange it?

"Do you mind if we eat after?" He asks me, taking his coat off and setting the sushi on the coffee table.

"Uh?" I ask him, raising my head and blinking several times.

I was not paying attention; my brain is busy imagining what I will do with him. I'm wasted with images of Andrew attached, naked, and me tantalizing him in several different ways. Everything I would like to do to him. With him.

"The sushi, do you mind if we eat after?"

I stare at him. After? After what?

I suppose he prefers showing me than explaining it to me because in a record time his lips are on mine.

He tastes like fresh mint and beer. Was he drinking before coming here?

I'm not complaining it tastes good. He always does.

He halts my brain functioning when he plugs his tongue inside my mouth.

Damn, I already want him. I move my hand to his hair, brushing his soft strands and pulling it. I feel his soft strands between my fingers, it tickles me.

He groans making me smile through the kiss pushing my body closer to him. Imposing each nerve in my body to be in contact with his. Providing electricity, exchanging our body heat.

His hands are sliding in my back, they are placed on my ass, squeezing it. Grazing it and then squeezing it again, rougher this time. His hands are holding my ass as it belongs to him.

I moan.

He spins me around, moving us in the direction of the couch, I feel his already hard cock against my bun. I can't avoid the smile on my lips.

He presses me against the back of the couch, firstly opening the two buttons of my pants and then forgetting about it and moving his hand on my belly, caressing me.

He lets his finger contour the hem of my pants, before grabbing my waist strongly, fixing me in place, against him, then squeezes my ass again. He lets his hand explore my ass, touching, caressing, squeezing. I feel his firm touch through my pants.

While his other hand massages my breast.

His rough touch compels me to submit. Makes me anticipate for him to dominate me.

Suddenly he bends me against the back of the couch, pulling my pants off and undressing me. Letting me there exposed to him in my black panties.

I'm biting my bottom lip, palpitating, I feel the cold air touching the skin on my butt, raising the hair all over my legs and ass. I tremble, not sure if it was an outcome from the cold or the anticipation of him.

"Damn this ass of yours." He says meanwhile he sucks his breath, he moves his hands up and down on my ass, caressing it, brushing his finger under the side of my underwear, causing me to wonder, no, to plead him to take it off.

Yet no, instead he surprises me by slapping my left asscheek.

I hear the clap sound against my skin. His firm and warm hand right against the part between my ass and the back of my thigh, spreading the heat on my sensitive skin.

A small sharp sensation.

And myself getting wetter after it, I automatically squeeze my legs together.

When I say it surprised me, it was not because he has done it, it is because I like it.

A lot

He chuckles, slapping my right cheek.