11. In my taste buds

What is he doing here? We keep gazing at each other. I blink. He starts studying my body with wild eyes. After he ceases, he retains his eyes on my legs and I see his Adam's apple swallowed.

"Uhm." He says getting off the bed, "what are you doing here? Do you need anything?"

And then it kicks me. I'm in my apartment, I should have gone to Dani's apartment. I completely forgot about it, it's a habit, I just came directly to my room which is now Andrew's room. I'm the misplaced one, not him.

"God, I'm sorry! I completely forgot I should have gone to Dani's flat." I replied blushing. "It is what happens when you drink too much," I said shyly faking a laugh, holding my mouth open in confusion. What I'm still doing here? Just take the rest of your dignity and leave Kelsey!

"Sorry, Andrew I will let you sleep." I turn to leave the bedroom, pausing when I hear him saying, "No, wait! I'm awake now anyway." He said scrunching the back of his head, stretching his muscles.

I just realized I'm in a room alone with him and he is with nothing but his boxer brief.

He has a hell of a body. The muscles on his abdomen are sculpted like a statue of a Greek God. Ok, eyes up Kels, don't get succumbed.

"So, where were you?" He asks now regarding me in the eyes.

"Uhm, partying?" He is approaching me now, and I'm feeling really uncomfortable with his presence. I'm sensing I'm a prey through his eyes.

"So, you come here, in the room I'm sleeping in, dressing like that by mistake?" He asks tilting his head and pointing to my dress with his right index finger.

Is he implying I came here on purpose? Seriously? He has some nerves; his self-confidence is amazingly high.

He keeps coming nonchalantly, closer, and closer. I try to keep some distance stepping back at each step he takes towards me.

"Look Andrew don't flatter yourself ok? It was an honest mistake. I had some drinks and wasn't able to think clearly before coming to the room I'm used to living in. That has nothing to do with you."

He is in front of me now, I am caged, I have nowhere else to go, my back is touching the wall not allowing me to leave. I turn my head searching for an escape, but there is no running away.

"Uhm, I see." He says watching me, he is now rubbing my left arm softly with his right fingertips, making me shiver when he travels his hand up and down, very slowly. His touch is warm and soft.

My heart and breathing are racing with his closeness. He keeps staring at me, his eyes deeps on my own. I perceive all colors in it, it is not just a simple green. No, he has the full range of shades of green in his eyes, complemented with some of blue and even gold. 

People claim you can see someone's soul through their eyes, well, he has a remarkably complex soul.

I keep contemplating him, biting my bottom lip, not daring to move. I can't take my eyes away from him. He touches my face with his other hand, and I close my eyes leaning to his touch. He drives his hand down my neck. Next, he's making circles with his thumb covering my entire neck, delivering me goosebumps, and faltering my knees.

"Are you sure you didn't come here for any specific reason Kelsey?" The right side of his lips is now raised in a small smirk. He has me on his hands and I'm melted in it.

I keep beholding him, I couldn't reply. I could only shake my head no.

He is so close, I'm getting distracted, feeling the scent coming from him, getting inside my nose, invading my brain. It is always the same one, how is he smelling so good when he was just sleeping?