16. In the awkwardness

Once I come back to my senses, I spot Andrew in front of me grinning. You could say he also had an orgasm, even if he didn't. He is for sure very satisfied with his task.

"I'll keep this," he said showing me the vibrator.

"It is, in fact really useful."

I start to feel self-conscious again, I'm on a bed, naked, in front of Andrew, who just had given me my first orgasm. Hope he doesn't realize it was my first.

"Have you done this before?"

I shift fastly to gaze at him, how does he know? has he heard my thoughts?

"Ah, of course," I replied, the hesitancy in my voice is detectable.

"Oh", I sense the disappointment in his. Really?

"So, someone else had already used the vibrator on you?"

"Oh that, no, not that. That's pretty new," I react clumsily. He seems to be very pleased now with my statement.

"Good, it was a first for me as well." He said getting up and directing to the bathroom.

"I really enjoyed the challenge, though", he completes winking at me before getting inside the bathroom.

I watch him disappear. What should I do now, should I sneak out? I have never done this before. I don't even know how to look at him.

He is the first guy I have any sexual relations with after Brandon. However, Brandon was my boyfriend, it was pretty clear the procedure: Sex, cuddle, and sleep. What should I do when I do it with a stranger?

Especially when, in fact, we even didn't do it, he used my vibrator on me.

Fuck, he used my vibrator on me!

He watched me during every move. That's so embarrassing. He didn't even get anything from it.

No Kelsey don't forget how he has manipulated you to obtain the response he wanted. He got everything from it!

Ok, I'm taking too much time overthinking, he will soon come out of the bathroom and I will have to face him.

I chose the sneak out alternative, not that I felt I had another.

I quickly caught my clothes from the floor and in record time I was wearing them again. And just as I was leading to the door, ready to leave, Andrew comes from the bathroom.

"I didn't think you would be the type who sneaks out Kelsey," he pronounced, tilting his head. For some weird reason, his accent is stronger.

I turn to him, probably as red as I could be.

"I just have somewhere to go."

"Yeah, I'm sure you do. You for sure need to be there really fast. There is no other reason why you would be wearing your shirt on the wrong side."

Shit, I was not expecting I would get caught.

"Maybe you could wait at least five minutes before running away? I was hoping we could talk; you know after what we have done."

He said sitting on the bed, he is now wearing his brief.

"Ok," I reply sitting on the bed but not too close to him. What is there to discuss?

"As you remember well, you had agreed on having a fling with me." He states.

"Did I?" Really, I couldn't be more uncomfortable.

"Yeah, at the same time you were screaming your lungs out of pleasure. Do I need to remind you how it was?"

"No, it is ok, I just remembered now," I replied scratching the back of my neck.