25. In the dimness

That mischief expression is flashing in his eyes, they are sparkling brighter, clear to the eye in the almost dark room.

I attempt to move my hands again, as an instinct to free myself, even if I know I can't, I'm stuck.

He keeps watching me having his lip between his teeth, entertained by my tentative, content to have me on his mercy again.

He starts to undress while keeping his eyes on me and I keep my eyes on his movements.

His expert fingers are opening his shirt buttons and then sliding it off his shoulders and arms. Only the light coming from my window is illuminating the room, still, it is enough to see the contours of his muscles, the contour of his jaw.

It catches my breath and I bite my lip with the sight.

His abs damn his abs, I just want to touch them, glide my hand through them. Scratch them.

He chuckles and moves his hands taking off his shoes and then opening the button of his pants. He takes his pants off, wearing only a pair of black Calvin Klein box briefs.

He could model for them.

I let my eyes travel all over his body, holding my legs together once they discover his hard cock hide inside it.

The bed bounces once he comes back, placing his palms on my knees, parting my legs for him, and sliding his hands until he reaches my inner tights and squeezes it, letting his thumbs approaching the inside of my underwear, rubbing me there.

In one hard move, he rips my underwear apart.

I gasp, I'm agape with it.

Ruining my clothes is not the way he should express his frustration, with whatever he is frustrated about, can he spend his anger on something else?

The list of items to purchase because of this affair with him is increasing: another vibrator, a Kama sutra book, now new clothes and underwear, I probably should buy condoms, and a mask to cover eyes would be not bad.

Let's hope I don't have to add a pair of handcuffs.

Having some Gatorade in the fridge is also necessary. Let's face it, I exercise intensely with him.

He places his open mouth on my cunt, haltering my thoughts, and snapping my attention back at him.

He watches me throbbing, I welcome his warm tongue traveling until my clit. He flicks his tongue and then sucks it hard, following with a bite.

"Ah.. fuck", I groan between hard breaths, arching my back. All I can see is his shimmering eyes inspecting me in the dark. Green lights focus on me.

I felt a mixture of pleasure and agony.

I close my eyes as he remains sucking and biting me, feeling his lips traveling over my body, now on my inner tights, where for sure I will have some hickeys tomorrow.

His hands rubbing me, massaging where he has just bit me.

Even with my eyes close I still see his eyes on me, as they are imprinted inside my head. Those glinting green lights, illuminating me in this dark room.

I'm perplexed about how he is inserting an amount of pain in his doings yet throughout pleasurable actions, it is turning everything into something alluring, wild, and animalistic.

The atmosphere is dark, foggy, I'm anxious about being attached, powerless, unable to move, unable to defend myself.

Again, he is devouring me and I'm just controlling my breaths, perceiving his feline eyes on me.