10. On my bed

I woke up the next morning on my bed. I mean, really on my own bed in the apartment I used to share with my brother. I support myself on my elbows looking around, I'm completely alone yet I could swear I felt someone with me last night.

I got up to leave for my 'new' apartment, passing by the living room I catch a sign of my brother in the open kitchen taking his coffee, with his blond hair on his face.

"Good morning Kels." He greets me, raising his eyes from his cup of coffee. "So, you let the boy there without a room last night?" He said nodding his head towards the couch. I turn myself and find out Andrew sleeping there. Poor guy, has he slept the whole night there?

"I didn't mean to, I was feeling sick, and I think he puts me on my bed when I fell asleep," I answer feeling guilty, again.

"Yeah, Andrew told me last night when I arrived. Are you feeling better?"

"Oh, yes, I am feeling better," I answer smiling.

So, Charles came back last night. Does that mean Andrew slept with me until Charles arrived? Or I was always alone on the bed and Andrew on the couch? I'm almost sure I felt someone with me last night. It couldn't be Charles, right? No, he would never sleep with me. Why would he? And if so, he would do it to let Andrew sleep on his bed instead of letting him sleep on the couch.

Anyway, I cannot ask Charles about it, in case it was Andrew he won't be happy. So, I decided to leave it like that.

Before leaving, with my hand already on the door handle and my stomach rumbling, I return to Charles.

"By the way, Char, do you have any pears?" He lifts his eyebrows, "no, why?"

"Nothing just had a sudden desire to eat one," I replied leaving.

I came back to my apartment, not forgetting to take the new box of painkillers with me. Strangely, I slept very well, I'm not feeling any pain anymore. It looks like Andrew doesn't have only a golden dick but also some magic hands. What a combination.

I prepare myself to go to college, not forgetting to use a tampon. My period hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure it will visit me during the day. I also take one painkiller just in case. I don't want to face that pain again. If I could, I would just borrow Andrew's hands, it would avoid me using all these medicines.

Today is Friday, yeah, I know, Thank God! I'm very tired from this week. I go through the day as a ball of hay going through a cowboy movie. Not making any efforts, just lead by the wind flow.

I decided that today my social networks are more interesting than my classes. Scrolling on it, I jolt when my phone beeps displaying a new message from Dani.

Dani: Hey Kels, we are going to a party tonight! So be prepared! PS: I don't accept any excuses.

Me: I'm very tired Dani, I'm sorry.

Dani: what is the part of I don't accept any excuses you didn't understand?

It's a lost battle. When she puts something on her head, no one can take it back. So, the best is to prepare myself and get over it. It has been a long time since we don't go partying together.

I decide to get some sleep arriving home, to at least try to be in shape for tonight. I wake up one hour after. Dani is already home. She has prepared us a frozen dish and some margaritas to drink.

"So how about this party we are going to?" I start talking, sitting to eat at the table.

"Oh, you will love it. It's a free drinks party. So, we pay to go inside, and then we have beers and some drinks for free. We will get so wasted!" She said grinning. She can be a big drinker, and she keep it well, I never saw her out of her mind or throwing up. Me, again, I'm the opposite.