17. In his inquisition

Andrew enters the apartment, heading to the couch with the Chinese food bags in his hands.

Instead of setting them on the dinner table, he placed them on our coffee table.

He then moves the coffee table closer to the couch, after sitting on it he starts opening the bags and placing the boxes with food on the table, pausing when he notices I haven't moved since his arrival.

I haven't noticed either. I had stayed at the entrance observing him. He is acting as if he is in his habitat, comfortable at home.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah sure," I just realized I should join him, and not keep admiring him as a creep. He is so genuine sometimes.

I sit on the couch and help him open the boxes.

"I'll get us a couple of forks and knives," I said getting up, "and glasses," I add as I see he has brought a bottle of white wine as well.

I head to the kitchen, I'm still feeling uncomfortable around him, I need to understand how I should behave. It is not clear yet.

Are we friends? Are we lovers? Something between that, probably. I'm not even sure we are friends.

I take the cutlery, and then I tiptoe stretching my hand and trying to reach the top cabinet which contains our wine glasses. Before I could reach for it, I felt someone on my back, reaching for the glasses before me.

Andrew places the glasses on the kitchen counter and then puts his hands on my waist as he turns me around, obliging me to face him.

I raise my eyes at his own as he places one lock of hair behind my ear. He is handsome. When he is being sweet like this, I forget how annoying he can be. I just get lost in his eyes.

He keeps his stare at me, and my breath starts to be uneven. His presence has such an effect on me. It drives me so nervous, but somehow, I love it. It's so new and exciting.

He tights his fingers on my waist, and I close my eyes for a second as my body reacts to it.

When I open my eyes again, I see pure lust in his. He is ready to attack.

It is me who does, though. In seconds I place my hand on his neck and bring his lips to mine.

His taste of mint invades my mouth and nostrils. I'm moving my lips fast against his, sucking and nibbling his lips each time I can. I drive my tongue inside his mouth, and he lets me. He is allowing me to lead this time, do as I want.

He embraces me, bringing me closer to him. I set my arms around his neck. Our kiss is so wild, it is not gentle. We are devouring each other, showing how much we want each other.

My tongue is having the most arousing dance with his. I believe I'm already as aroused as I can be, he awakens all my senses. It is like someone presses a bottom where my surroundings are turned off, and my mind is only on us, on him.

He puts me on the kitchen counter and places himself between my legs, pulling me even closer to him. My breasts are touching his chest, and my nipples are hard against him.

One of my hands is now on his hair, I realized it when I pulled it, making him gasp and directing my lips to his neck, getting closer to his ear and biting his ear lobe.

"You better stop with that, Kels unless you want me to fuck you right here and right now."

I don't know why I stop it; I want him to fuck me right here and right now. But the way he said it kind of stirred me out of the trance.