22. In his hands

Dammit, could I be more stupid?

I groan rubbing my hands on my face, I seriously did it again?

I'm not even drunk this time.

Well, I'm drunk with rage.

I let my anger take over and forgot I should just go to Dani's place. I wanted to be the drama queen, show I'm mad, fuming, show my angry steps, shut the door of my room on their faces, forgetting about everything else. So, here I am, again, facing Andrew.

"You are playing with fire kitten."

Andrew assures me, and I notice the fire in his eyes. I can't distinguish if they are from anger or lust.

I shake my head, I have just supposed to cross the hall, simple as that.

"Sorry", I don't even bother on saying more than that, I just turn to leave the room and drop all this behind.

"Where are you going?" he asks pulling me by the elbow, I'm close to the door with my hand on the door handle, ready to leave when he presses me against it.

"I -," I take a deep breath when I feel his breath on my neck, "ah-", I feel his lips there now and it probably induces me to forget how to speak.

"Uh?" He asks pinning me against the wall, having my two hands up my head, it is starting to be a usual position I found myself in when I'm with him.

"Leaving, I am leaving?", I said unsure, I honestly don't know what I'm doing anymore when I'm sensing his tender lips kissing my neck.

"You look stressed, maybe I should help you relax?" He asks me with his lips skimming my right ear.

"Ah-", I gawk, "My brother is just outside this door Andrew".

"Well I think we will have to keep it low then," he says while he kisses my nape, providing an electric current from my nape until the end of my spine and me leaning my head back and placing it on his shoulder.

His scent hits me.

I close my eyes and aim my head a bit closer to inhale the pear scent coming from his hair.

"You are kidding, right?"

"I never kid Kelsey", he states and squeezes my ass. "I honestly think you need to relax, and also to be reminded of some things," he moves his hand now to the front of my pants to touch me just where I want to feel him, but instead he keeps rubbing me over my pants.

He bites my earlobe and moves both hands to open my pants.

Oh God, he is fucking serious, I start to hyperventilate but I still don't have the will to leave this room, to leave his intoxicating scent. To move away from his warm and firm body, that is press against my back. It feels too good.

The fact it is forbidden, that I know I shouldn't do it just adds up to it, it makes it even more exciting.

"You have to be quiet", he says again driving his right hand inside my pants and panties, I squirm.

"Understand?" he moves his finger over my clit and pulls my hair with his left hand.

I try to nod, but he is restraining my head movements.

"Answer Kelsey," he has the ability to do several things at the same time and it gets me astonished each moment, over and over again. Making me halt whatever I'm doing, whatever I'm thinking, and only feeling him.

His finger is moving on my clit, then down teasing my folds, spreading my wetness. His left hand pulling my hair, controlling me. His lips on my neck kissing and nibbling me.