51. In a dangerous position

I attempt to adjust myself in bed.  Once more something is restraining my movements. I am stirring to free myself, when I hear Andrew's grunt. He has me possessively in his arms, as if he is afraid I'll run away at any moment. I'm glued to him, and as customary, after I graze against him, a well-known part of him is wakening up.

It's impossible though. I can't be feeling the part of him I think I'm feeling, not after last night. Not after we have done it uncountable times.

All I wanted was to stay away from him and somehow I end up here, in his bed. He was quite convincing then, enough to erase any will I had to be away from him.

I don't have the strength to end this. Whatever this is. And each time I'm listing all the reasons why I should never see him again, he comes and makes me forget all about it. If I thought that coming to London was a sign to something more. He proved me damn wrong.

How does he do it? A part of me hates him right now. Still, the other part is stronger and keeps me in here.

Decided to leave the bed, I uncover myself and I start pushing his arms slowly, untangling them.

"What are you doing?" I'm startled by his raspy voice.

"Leaving the bed."

"No, you are not." I turn, facing him annoyed, still in his arms, only to be met by his sleepy face and his messy hair. I despise that all I think about is to mess with it, even more.

I restrain my hand from doing it, watching him smile at me as he could discern what I'm thinking about. Sometimes I wonder if he can read my thoughts, with the very little we have talked he knows me too well.

His eyes even when barely open are piercing into me, they have a bright shade now, differently from the dark one they had last night. I keep staring them, closing my eyes when his hand caresses my cheek. Weakly I lean to his touch, knowing I should leave before it's too late.

He is fast pinning me against the bed, before I could move away.

Confirming the fact that even if his eyes are not completely open another part of him is quite awake, and damn now it is too late.

I know I could never leave this position, he knows I could never leave this position, hell I don't want to leave this position. How did I end up in this position?

Any remarkable consideration about it is erased once he places his lips on mine. Reminding how much I adore them. They can do amazing things to my body, but when they open up to speak, they can quite destroy my heart.

My lips are on his neck, determined not to kiss him anymore. As if avoiding his lips I could avoid being hurt. His kisses can insinuate more than only lust, leading me to believe in something different than what it is. Than what he says this is.

I turn us around to be on top of him. I kiss every inch of his body, except his mouth. I take off his briefs slowly. And when I welcome him in my mouth, I watch Andrew's eyes open completely for the first time this morning. It stimulates me to go on, feeling satisfied and powerful with his groans. I continue, going further and further, observing his breaths getting unsteady. His chest raising while he shuts his eyes, showing how close he is.

"Stop." He fastly shifts us, placing me under him again. He awaits until his breaths are steady and directs his lips to mine. I turn my head just in time and his lips fall on my neck. Not bother by it, he kisses me there before going down and traveling all over my body. And each time he tries kissing my lips, I find a way of avoiding it.

I watch him spreading kisses over my belly, going south. I arch my back once I feel his warm mouth on my still sensitive-from-last-night-clit.

He places my legs over his shoulder, holding each one of my thighs with his arms. He's staring at me while I'm feeling devoured by his mouth.