6. In the pub

"C'mon Kelsey, don't be mad. I know the right way to release all your tension." Andrew whispered in my ear right after he has potted the last ball, winning the game.

I glare moving away from him. I survey my surroundings, finding Char in an animated discussion with his friend.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm pretty much able to release it on my own if you just give 'it' back to me." I still can't believe he has taken my vibrator.

He passes his tongue through his teeth and finishes it moistening his bottom lip with his tongue, painfully slow.

I admire his inviting lips. How I haven't noticed how kissable they are?

Maybe it's because of the smug words coming out of them.

"You see," he starts, now leaning on the pool table to get closer to my ear again. "I can't do that, not without being sure you know how to use it."

 I'm outraged, he's daring. Is he proposing to teach me how to use it?

I gasp and stumble, wanting to move away. I'm suddenly clumsy and needing to catch my lost breath. 

The way he moistens his lips it's promising. It makes me want to move closer again and kiss him. I'm thinking about things I shouldn't be thinking about right now. At least not here, in the presence of my brother.

I wonder how good he is. He must know exactly what to do. He screams confidence. His eyes are sparkling with the idea. 

Distracted, I don't see him coming closer again. I welcome his scent, more than his musky cologne. I'm now able to identify the fruity smell, it's pear mixed with fresh mint. And It should be weird, but it's somehow alluring. The combination makes me more attracted to him. I'm curious, dangerously curious. Wanting to taste him.

I ignore the feeling, acting indifferent. We can't flirt in front of my brother. Plus, I won't let him win this one, he has already won enough tonight.

"You must know how to use it since you're already using it in yourself. I'll let you enjoy it, you must like it a lot. Don't mind giving it back to me". I feign being unaffected, avoiding his amused gaze.

I run off to the bar. If I'll have to hear this all night long, I'll need something strong to drink.

I'm not in a rush, so I wait patiently at the corner of the bar, trying not to call the bartender's attention. I need time. I can't face him just yet.

When everyone has ordered their drinks, I request a strong one. In the middle of the first sip, I already regretted it. Half of it is vodka, it's too much.

I must have lingered for at least 30 minutes at the bar. When I go back, I don't find anyone at the pool table. Searching for them around the pub, I spot my brother and Andrew talking with two girls. Excuse me, I mean flirting with the girls. They're on a high table, the ones you have to stand up and just support your drinks on it, no chairs to sit.

The girl flirting with Andrew is very close to him. I can see, even from afar, she touches him on the shoulder in every opportunity she gets. I can't identify if he's enjoying it or not, yet he's not replying to her touch.

I avoid their table, looking around for my classmates. I found them on a table just in front. They're discussing, so I join them.

"Hey, guys what's up?"

"Hey, Kelsey,"  Mark tells me while laughing. I'm happy to see they're having fun. Mark signs for me to take a place.

"We're talking about the physics class today. How everything the teacher explained was related to sex."