14. In his lead

I take a deep breath, staring at the floor, but not paying attention to my surroundings. I wasn't discerning anything. I couldn't. I was completely lost somewhere inside my head.

It took him no time to reach me and somehow cage me against the back of the sofa. He settles his hands on each side of me, supporting them on the couch and bending over me. My reaction is to lean my back over the sofa, attempting to avoid his closeness.

It stirs me from the trance. Blinking, I rise my eyes at him, he is extremely close, too close. I could kiss him easily. I'm feeling the warmth coming from his body, smelling his scent.

"So?" He asks me, brushing my left ear with his mouth provoking a shiver on my spine.

"I don't know what you are expecting but I won't go in that room and wait for you naked."

He starts kissing my neck softly using his hands to keep me in place. My legs tremble, they are behaving as jello. If I was not leaning against the couch with him keeping me in place, I would slide down.

"You know you want this Kelsey, stop denying it," he said whilst he kisses my neck, giving me a small bite. I tilt my head automatically, giving him proper access.

I sighed and start doing a pro-con list in my head to decide if I should or not go to his room. It starts to be more and more appealing.

The effects he has on me are out of my reach. Brandon in four years has never made me feel half of what Andrew does. Why he has to be such a jerk?

He doesn't wait for my response, he picks me up, placing my legs around his hips and heading to his room with me. I was in a frenzy, not even realizing what was happening.

He puts me on the floor, once we enter the room, my feet now touching the ground and in no time his lips are on mine.

He is hungry, devouring me with his kisses, his hands stay on each side of my waist, sustaining me. I feel his warm fingers pressuring against my skin. I got succumbed to the taste of him, on the way his tongue moves as it knows every corner of my mouth by heart.

Before he goes further, he halts the kiss and leans his forehead against mine.

"I want to taste you so badly Kelsey."

I groan, please just do it.

"But is not what I have planned for tonight."

I look at him questioning.

"I won't touch you tonight."

What the hell? Don't tell me he is doing this again, just teasing me, and then he will just leave after. I can't believe this guy.

He probably saw the surprise on my face.

"Don't worry, I will make you feel amazing though, you will want to fuck me every day after that." He testifies, kissing my shoulder, and grazing his teeth against it.

I got agape. He cannot be this powerful.

Please don't tell me he is one of those psyche guys that do everything with the power of their mind.

"How?"

He is now smiling mischievously

"I will use a toy of yours."

I gasp.

"Or you can use it if you prefer," he said winking at me and continuing.

"Now we have lost a lot of time discussing and that is not where I'm good at. I'm good with other things, so trust me, you will be convinced by the end of it."