30. In a drowning silence

Inspecting him in the dark, detecting tensity and intensity, he appears to be exhausted.

I wait for a 'hi' or whatever excuse he has to be in my room, on my bed at almost two am. But it remains unspoken.

The only way he halts the silence is when his mouth lay on mine, with no warning, the taste of coffee with mint intrudes me.

His voracious lips are not exhausted, they are exerting ownership of my lips that are still in shock from his sudden appearance.

Did he is still mad at me?

Because as far as I remember I guess I'm mad at him, I'm just not remembering why right now when his hands wander from my head, brushing smoothly my hair, and later caressing my neck.

Bringing me to him.

I could have stopped him, push him away, ask for explanations. But I didn't.

His mouth is dancing with mine with a sensual melody that keeps splitting between passive slow movements and fast dominating ones.

I adore this about him, I never know what to expect, how he will react, what he will do.

Each time I expect one thing, he does something completely different, and not just that, he alternates perfectly.

He is a constant astonishment, apparently, it is the only constant thing about him.

How inappropriate is I have missed his lips on mine? I have kissed him yesterday, and yet it looks too long ago.

His lips are delicious, tasting the flavor I crave.

It's disturbing, it's not normal to be completely turn on just by someone's lips.

I wish I fancy it a little less.

He's swaying in a trance, he hasn't said a word since he has arrived, set already on top of me, and with my body completely directed to him.

It always responds to him.

Again, I should be mad, or even feeling used?

He thinks he can come and attack me without saying a word, and then we will do angry sex?

Angry sex with him is probably fantastic, isn't it?

Kelsey, come back, you cannot let him do this. He can't be in control.

I squirm under him and he halts to observe me.

With the help of the flashlight of my phone placed on my nightstand, I witness his already dark green eyes getting darker and darker.

Oh, fuck! I couldn't care less if he is using me, I'm aware I will be enjoying it.

I charge to his lips and turn us around, being on top, straddling him.

I may let him use me, but I will savor using him as well.

My fingers start opening his shirt except the damn thing has such small buttons everywhere it will take years to undo it.

I kick reminder to a little revenge from last week set on my mind and without thinking, just craving to explore his chest with my palms as soon as possible, I rip his shirt open.

Exposing him to me.

He chuckles, and for the first time today, I see Andrew smiling, I don't want to read too much, but is he proud?

Is too dark to distinguish, but of what? Me destroying his clothes?

My tongue dart moistening my lips meanwhile I study his tan thorax, I simply forgot all about any other thing.