36. In an unconventional encounter

I'm being awake, the next morning, by Andrew's movements, I'm tangled in him and when I open my eyes, I catch him trying to pick his phone without waking me up.

Even if the vision is quite entertaining, seeing him moving slowly and carefully, I grant him at least a bit of freedom to be able to catch his phone.

"Dammit", I adjust myself in the bed, regarding him, he has the exact same expression of the other day when we woke up together, unbelief, astonishment, and again I can just wonder why.

"What happened?", he smiles brightly when he turns my way, he was so focused on his 'catch-the-phone' mission he hasn't realized I'm awake.

"It's already half-past eight", I'm confused by his response. It doesn't make sense, and it makes it even less seeing the combination of his smiling lips and his agape eyes, is he happy or is he shocked?

"Ok?", it's everything I can manage to answer because I can't understand this statement. What if it is eight-thirty?

"I was expecting to wake up earlier, I have some calls and work to do", and I got it as my cue to go, I'm smart enough to realize we won't run today, so I get up to start searching for my clothes, although Andrew decides otherwise pulling me back on the bed with him, in one harsh pull.

He maintains his arms around me, spooning, embracing me from behind, earning a moaning from my lips once he starts kissing my neck and pulling me closer, allowing me to welcome his body against my back.

Allowing me to feel how ready he is already.

His hands go under the shirt, discovering my ass and I instinctively rub it against him. His cold fingers continue raising the shirt slowly, traveling the way up on my body, arranging the shirt above my breasts, simply exposing it, giving him access. He easily takes one on his hand, strongly stroking it as it belongs to him.

He trances my sides, kisses the nape of my neck, lets his hands travel whenever they want to go in his advantageous position. My hands don't have as many options, they attempt to visit his body, touch him, but with him being on my back they end up on his hair. So, I pull it, I bring him even closer.

He starts caressing my core, his fingers slide outside, provoking me, while his mouth nibbles my ear. Arching my back, revenging with my only source of arousing him, I brush my ass against his cock.

I just poke the lion, he starts kissing my body desperately, his hands grabbing me firmly, he uses his cock to spread my wetness from behind me, he induces me, sliding his cock from my clit until my ass.

Enticing me, he continues his movements, making me wonder what he would do, sometimes I think he will enter me as he always does, others I sense something different, somewhere different.

The unknown excites me and scares me, I sense myself pushing my ass against him sometimes, and others moving away.

I hear him opening a condom, and I found myself waiting again, I know it only takes some seconds, however, the state he let me in, the things he performs me to wonder and want, transform it into longer minutes.

Before I wonder what he would do, where he would go, sensing my hollow breathing from the expectation and him entering me as usual.

And I don't understand if I'm relieved or deceived, he is keeping my expectations always so high providing me to discover new things each time.

He brings me back to my senses; his hand raises my leg to give him better access and places it above his own leg while he decides to use his hand to massage my clit.

And that converts everything into complexity. It is hard to breathe, challenging to control my heart racing, impossible to understand his curses, difficult to be content with him moving so slow...