25. dance with me

"Let's go shopping, shall we?"

👼

"Q, do you like this dress?" You ask, coming out of the dressing room. He looks at you in awe, seeing the white dress on you.

"Hmm, i mean you look wonderful, but that dress seems more so for a wedding rather than a fancy restaurant you know?" He asks, tapping his chin in thought. You nod, and go to look at other dresses.

As your skimming through dresses your finger hits silk, and you pull out the most perfect dress ever. You quickly run into the dressing room to get changed in it.

In the mirror you stood, looking over yourself. The dress was silk red, with a slit down the side. (a/n: pic of dress at end of chapter) It hugged you in ever place and curve perfectly. You loved it.

You walked out of the dressing room, Quinton was on his phone but when he looked up his jaw dropped.

"Yes, yep, mhm, that's the one" he mutters, standing up to meet you. He walks around you, taking in the full look, as you giggle.

"Well I think I've found the one then," you giggle. Quinton nods, practically drooling.

"K, your turn, go grab some suits" you say and Quinton goes off.

You get out of the dress and pay for it, it was actually pretty cheap, while Quinton grabbed some suits.

Quinton had tried on many suits but none of them were perfect, or 'the one'. He did look hot though.

Just then, Quinton came out in a black and white tuxedo, but it had red lining. It was perfect, looked great on him, and would match your dress perfectly.

"Q, that's perfect! You look so good in it" you giggle, moving to him to help secure the tie better.

"Thanks baby- oh shit, sorry.." he says, blushing. You blush as well.

"It's okay," you say.

"Now let's pay for the suit, i've got to get ready" you say, grabbing your stuff as Quinton goes to change out of the suit.

👼

You had finished getting ready and were on your way to the fancy restaurant now. Quinton and Paisley were already there, ready to meet you outside.

Once you arrived Quinton walked up to you, kissing your hand.

"You look beautiful, my lady" he said in an accent and you both laughed.

You met up with Paisley then walked inside. You noticed that not only was this a fancy restaurant, but there was a huge dance floor with people dancing and music playing. This would be a fun night.

👼

It had been a nice night of eating and talking, you were having a really good time.

As paisley was checking her phone for something, Quinton stood up and put his hand out for you to take.

"May I have this dance?" He asks, bowing a little. You giggle

"Quinton you know I can't dance!" You exclaims. He chuckles and says,

"Oh come on, dance with me!" You laugh and stand up, taking his hand.

Just as Quinton dragged you to the dance floor, a slow song came on. The song was name Forever You and Me (a/n: i linked the song at the beginning, i recommend listening to it as you read if you want <3)

Quinton smiled at you, and gently placed his arms around your waist. You placed your arms around his neck, melting into his body.

You both started swaying, no words being said but it was perfect nonetheless. You placed your head on his chest, missing his comfort you so desperately have needed the past few months.

Quinton was rubbing small gentle circles into your hip, his head resting on yours as you continued to sway to the song.

After a minute or so Quinton whispered,

"I'm never losing you again...". Your heart melted and you dug your head into his chest more. He kissed the top of your head, continuing to hold you in his arms.

It was perfect. Your love for each other was so strong and deep. For the rest of the night, you stayed in Quinton's arms swaying to slow songs, finally feeling safe and happy again. Finally feeling at home again.

hope you enjoyed this. vote if you did!!

 vote if you did!!

the dress'