07. I think I'm in love

"I'm so lucky you're mine"

👼

"Mads!!" you yell, as the blonde hair girl walks through the door. Mads runs to you engulfing you in a hug.

"I've missed you!" She says.

"I've missed you too, how are you?" You ask.

"I'm good, we have a lot to catch up on, though," she says, wiggling her eyebrows. You laugh and nod, before allowing her to greet everyone else. Quinton finds his way to you, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Hey babe" he says, kissing your cheek.

"Hi," you reply, kissing his nose.

"You guys are disgusting," Bryce says, making a disgusted face. You playfully glare at him before saying,

"You're just mad you lost your chance with Addison." Bryce throws his hands up in surrender, making you all laugh. You giggle, and Quinton tightens his grip on you.

After a while of hanging out with everyone, Mads and Nessa walks over to you and pulls you out of Quinton's lap.

"Sorry Quinton, but we are stealing her for a bit," Mads says. Quinton playfully pouts and you giggle, kissing his cheek, before leaving the room with the girls. You all head up to Nessa and Josh's room, sitting on the bed. Mads closes the door before walking over to you, smirking,

"So Quinton, huh?" She asks. You nod and smile brightly.

"Yeah, he's amazing" you say, sighing dreamingly. They both laugh.

"Tell me more," Mads says.

"Well, he's just so nice. I mean he is always just so caring and sweet towards me. It's like there could be no-one else in the world, and that would be okay, because I would have him. He's just like a missing piece, I've never found, until now," you respond, blushing madly. They both say awe.

"Do you think you love him?" Nessa asks.

"Nessa it's too early in their.." Mads starts, but you cut her off.

"Honestly... I think I am in love..." you respond.

"Is that a bad thing?" You add. They both shake their head.

"I think he loves you too, he always looks at you like you're the only person in the world." Nessa says, making you blush more.

"It's not a bad thing, but I would wait some time, before telling him that. You never know how he could react this early into the relationship," Mads says with Nessa nodding in agreement.

"Thanks guys... but enough about me, what's happening between you and Jaden?" You ask Mads, not knowing of the boy standing outside the door, smiling stupidly, after hearing your big confession.

"I love you too," he whispers before turning away and heading to your room, a cocky grin on his face the whole way there.

And it was not a bad thing. Not a bad thing at all.

👼

how was this chapter? do you think it was too quick for the 'I love you'? let me know... but anyways, thank you so much for almost 600 reads. I started this not too long ago and I am so happy for the support that I'm getting, and at how many people are enjoying this. so thank you!! new part tonight or tomorrow. <3

question: do you like Quinton calling y/n 'babe', or is there another name you want me to use??