18. make love to you

"We just got ourselves into a big mess, y/n" 

"Yes we did"

👼

When you got back home that night all the boys instantly surrounded you. 

"You two are dating?!?!" They all said, along with other things that went along. 

"No, we just said that to make Quinton jealous," you said. You and Blake both laugh. 

"We just got into a huge mess though," Blake laughed. 

"Yup" you say laughing along. All the boys look at you smiling.

"What?" you ask confused.

"It's just your becoming yourself again," Josh says. 

"Well, I can thank Blake for that. He really helped me," you said. 

"Aw no problem y/n," Blake says, pulling you into a hug. 

"What the fuck y/n!" You hear a voice yell suddenly. Quinton. You turned around to see Quinton standing at the doorway. Blake quickly pulls away from your hug and wraps an arm around your waist protectively. 

"Your saying 'what the fuck' to me? Ha, that's very funny," you tell him, moving closer to Blake's side.

Quinton ignores you. 

"Your fucking dating Blake?!" he yells. 

"Are you dating (r/n)?" you yell back, tears already streaming down your face. 

"Y/n..." Quinton says, guilt forming on his face. You move closer to Quinton but Blake just pulls you back so that your standing in front of him, his arm still wrapped around you.

"No, Quinton. No. I was just beginning to get happy again then you had to fucking ruin it! You cheated on me! Cheated. You always promised me you would never hurt me. But you did. I walked in on you making out with another girl! You fucking cheated Quinton! And by the way, not that i've wanted to see you or anything but when the fuck have you been? I at least thought you would come to apologize! Try to do something to get me to forgive you" you yelled. Your screams hurt everyone in the house. Nobody liked seeing you liked this. 

"I've been at home," he says looking down. 

"Yeah, been home, what have you been doing. Fucking (r/n)?" you cried. 

"No! That was a mistake, ok? Kissing her was a mistake. I never should've done that. I hate how i've hurt you the way i did," he says moving closer to you.

"Bullshit." 

"Look i'm so sorry y/n. I have given myself space from everyone these past weeks trying to find some way to apologize to you, apologize to myself for doing what i did, i hate what i did." he says. You scoff.

"And then, and then seeing you and Blake t-together, I just needed to see you. I'm so sorry y/n. I'm sorry. I screwed up bad. I love-" he starts.

"Don't you fucking dare. If you loved me... if you loved me then you wouldn't have hurt me the way you did" you tell him softly. 

"I forgive you Quinton. People make mistakes. But i will never forget what you did. My heart still hurts from the pain you put me through. I can't be with you. I can't be hurt again. You broke my trust, Quinton. You broke me," you said.

"i-i'm s-sorry, y/n. 'm so sorry. p-please, i-i'll do a-anything. i l-love you," Quinton says, stepping towards you. Blake moves from behind you and pushes him back. 

"Stay away from her," he whispers before taking you into his arms. 

"Please, y/n-" Quinton tried again.