19. wanna try

"Good, because I'm about to make love to you," he whispers back before kissing you softly.
And that he did. He made love to you.

👼

The next morning you woke up tangled in Blake's arms. Your head was rested on Blake's chest while his arm was wrapped protectively around your waist. You moved your head to the pillow beside Blake's and watched him sleep peacefully. 

Your fingers trailed along his abs and perfect chest. Your eyes then landed on his perfect face. His black fluffy hair that you ran your hands through so many times last night, the sharp jawline that you left so many love bites on, and the plump pink lips, which you kissed so many times. He was just perfect. 

You knew you were falling for him and you were scared. You had just gotten out of a relationship. You didn't think Blake will hurt you, but you also thought that about Quinton. You didn't even realize that Blake woke up until your eyes trailed to his face again.He laid there with a smile on his lips, his eyes wide and watching your every move. 

"Good morning sleepyhead," you giggle, ruffling his hair. He groans and pulls you more into his arms, digging his head in your neck. You continue to rake your hands through his hair as he wakes up. He finally sits up and takes your hand in his. 

"Last night was amazing, thank you," he says before kissing your knuckles gently. 

"It was," you giggle before resting your head on his chest. 

"So, uh, what happens now?" Blake asks. You look up at him.

"Well, I don't know about you but last night I felt something. I think I'm falling for you, Blake. I understand if you don't feel the same-" you were cut off by soft lips on yours. 

"I feel the same way. Maybe we should try this," he says after pulling away.

"Yeah, I'd like that," you said, smiling. 

"I guess your not my fake girlfriend anymore, but my real one," he says smirking. 

"I guess so, but let's keep up the act and not tell the boys that we are, for right now," you said. 

"Agreed". He kisses your forehead before getting up to use the bathroom. You wolf whistle as he stands up, showing his whole backside. Then you noticed the red scratches all over his back.

"Holy shit..." you muttered. 

"What?" He asks, turning around confused. You blushed seeing his frontside again. 

"I think you should go look at your back, in the mirror" you tell him before getting up yourself. Your legs are slightly wobbly as Blake made love to you all night long. You fell back on the bed. Blake hurridly made his way to you. 

"You good?" He asks, helping you up and putting his t-shirt over you. It reached just the middle of your ass. You nodded.

"You fucked me good Blake" you laughed. He shook his head and chuckled. 

You both made your way to the bathroom, Blake having an arm around your waist so that you didn't fall. He then turned around in the mirror and saw his back. 

"Damn babe, I really must have fucked you good," he says. You both laugh. 

"Does it hurt? Is there anything I can do to help with them?" You ask, referring to the scratches you gave him. 

"Nah, it will be fine. But we really gotta cover up our necks..." he mutters. You looked at him confused then looked in the mirror. Your whole neck was littered with hickies. You then randomly threw Blakes shirt off of yourself. 

"Oh you're really asking for it now, baby" Blake whispers seductively in your ear, looking over your naked form. 

You smiled but focused on your body. Hickies trailed down your neck, breasts, and all the way to your private spot. The inside of you thighs were littered with them too. You looked over at Blake and he was the same. 

"I can grab some makeup. But we're gonna not want to go swimming," you tell him.
He nods and kisses you on the cheek.

"Well let's go then before anyone wakes up before us," Blake says. You nod and leave the bathroom but not before Blake smacks your ass. You look back at him and teasingly glare. 

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," he says walking by you. You smack his ass.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," you mock. He chuckles and throws you over his shoulder. 

"Up for round six?" He asks. (a/n: LMAOOO SORRY FOR ROUND 6 YALL HAHA) 

"Hell yeah"

👼 

new chapter soon!