09. no to texas?

"I. Love. You," he replies, this time more confidently. You giggle and rest your forehead against his.

"I love you too".

Best day ever.

👼

That night when you and Quinton drove home, you were more happy then you have ever been. He was yours, and you were his. You loved him, and he loved you. Love. Love is an interesting word. You knew you loved Quinton all along, and the love is exhilarating. You can't wait to see where it brings you.

Anyways, it was late when you both got home, so you both got changed and hopped in bed. You both whispered I love you, your heart swarming with butterflies, before falling asleep.

👼

"Y/n! Quinton! Wake up, we're going to Texas!" You heard Josh yell, your eyes slightly opening but closing as the bright light blinded you. You groaned and fell back down, snuggling into Quinton.

"No thanks," you mumble. Josh groans before running away. You smile to yourself and dig your head farther into Quinton's chest. A minute later, you hear footsteps heading closer to your room. Soon, cold water is thrown all over you and Quinton. You gasp and sit up, opening your eyes to find the attacker. Your eyes land on a smirking Josh. You glare and leap up, running towards him.

"Oh shit," he says before running off. You run after him all the way to the living room, where you push him on the couch and jump on top of him.

"You woke me from my nice, peaceful, sleep!" You say, fake pouting. He rolls his eyes.

"I don't care, do you want to go to Texas or not?" He asks.

"Fine" you mumble before getting up and walking back to your room. You open the door to see Quinton sitting up, on his phone. You groan and fall onto the bed, into his now opened arms.

"I don't wanna go to Texas" you groan.

"Well I'm going, so it will be fun" he says, raking his hands through your hair. You nod and get up to change, Quinton doing the same.

👼

Once you arrived at the house you were renting, you and Quinton both found the bedroom you wanted to share. As you were putting away clothes, you felt arms wrap around your waist. Quinton started kissing your neck. You tilted your head to the side, giving him more access. Quinton started sucking lightly, and a minute later, a bright purple hickey was evident. You look into the mirror and gasp.

"Quinton! What if Josh sees?" You ask, whisper yelling at him.

"So what? I'm just marking my territory!" He says, smirking. You playfully glare and roll your eyes, before grabbing his hoodie and putting it on, trying your best to hide the huge hickey. Quinton wraps his arms around you yet again and pouts at you through the mirror.

"I'm sorry," he says. You laugh.

"I'm not actually mad! I just don't want to see how Josh reacts, and this is gonna be hard to cover up," you tell him before kissing his lips gently. He smiles into the kiss before you both break away. He grabs your hand and intertwines your fingers, pulling you out of the room with you.

Once you walk into the living room area, Tayler Holder comes over to you both.

"Hey guys!" He says, doing a bro handshake with Quinton.

"So your the new 'it' couple?" He asks smirking. You blush, and Quinton wraps an arm around your waist.

"I guess so," you say giggling. Quinton smiles over at you and you smile back.

"Congrats, I can tell you both care about each other," he says, making you both blush.

"Thanks man, I think we're gonna grab some drinks, but we'll catch up later?" Quinton asks him. Tayler nods, and soon Quinton is dragging you to the kitchen. He grabs a soda from the fridge and passes it to you.

"We're the new 'IT' couple," he says smirking and wiggling his eyebrows. You giggle and kiss him. Once you pull away you whisper,

"I guess so"

And it would be like that for a long time...

👼

hoped you guys liked this chapter!! I wonder if josh will ever find out about the hickey?? ;)

thanks for 1.2k reads!