22. don't leave me

You were pregnant with Blake's kid. A little human being was growing inside you. And for the first time today, you started to feel a little happy. 

👼

Josh and you didn't speak the whole way home. He was obviously upset with you. When you finally arrive at Sway, Josh turns off the car but stays sitting. You decided to wait, as he obviously had something to tell you.

"I can't fucking believe you. Your 17, y/n! 17!" He yells, hitting his hands against the steering wheel. 

"Don't you think I fucking know! I didn't ask for this, I'm the one pregnant!" You yell back, frustrated that he didn't support you. 

"I don't want you living here anymore." He says,not looking at you. You stay silent for a minute.

"Your kicking me out? For getting pregnant?" You ask shocked at him.

"I want you the fuck out of my house. It's blake's kid right? You fucked my best friend, in MY house. You know, maybe that's why mom and dad left us. You were too big of a disappointment!" He yells. 

"Are you kidding me? Don't fucking bring mom and dad into this, Josh. They died in a car crash. Don't- ugh I cant believe you. You know, maybe it's a good thing your kicking me out. I fucking hate you!" You scream at him before you get out of the car, slamming the door. You start walking to the house, and hear Josh exit the car.

"Go pack your fucking bags!" He yells. You flip him off, not even turning around.
You walk into the mansion, tears streaming down your face. All the boys were in the kitchen, including Blake. Shit. 

"Babe, what's wrong? what happened at the doctors?" Blake asks coming up to you and holding you in his arms. Great. Now you have to tell him you're pregnant and it's his. 

"I-i'm pregnant, Blake" you say after a minute. Blake pushes away from you. 

"Y- you're pregnant??" He yells. You cower your head.

"Is it mine?" he whispers. You nod. 

"No, it can't fucking be mine. I-i can't be a father. I'm not ready for this" He says as he runs his hands through his hair. The boys stand still, shocked and in silence.

"And you think I am?" you yell. Why is nobody supporting you?

"Well your the one with the baby! Ugh I cant fucking believe you'd let this happen, Y/n!" Blake yells. You gasp.

"You're the one who fucked me!" You scream back. Blake shakes his head. Everyone is silent for a minute.

"Please don't leave me Blake. I'm sorry, okay? I never planned on being pregnant. I just really need you.... Josh kicked me out. I've got no one else, please just don't leave me" You finally say, a little louder than a whisper, tears streaming down your face.

"I'm sorry y/n, but I can't do this. I cant be the person and father you want," he says, not looking at you. You look around at all the Sway boys and they all look disgusted and ashamed of you, except for Jaden. You slowly nod and make your way upstairs. 

Once you pack everything up, crying, you leave past everyone, nobody saying a word. As you walk past Josh he mutters "slut". You pause. Deciding not to say anything back, you leave behind the only people you had left.

"Guess it's just me and you now," you whisper, holding a hand protectively on your stomach.

👼

let me know how you guys liked this, or what you think will happen next.so sorry for the long wait, been going through a super difficult time at the moment. thank you for those who have waited and supported me through this all tho. <3333new chapter soon :)(also for those of you asking if we end with quinton, and wanting to end up with him... remember this is a quinton griggs imagine ;) )