06. officially mine

You both laugh and soon fall asleep, in each other's arms. In his arms. In your boyfriends arms.

Hm, I can get used to that.

👼

It's been a month and you and Quinton were as happy as can be. You didn't officially announce that you were together, but the sway boys sort of knew, especially when Bryce walked in on you and Quinton making out. It was super awkward, and you got some scolding from Josh.

As you were in the bathroom doing your hair, Quinton walked in, wrapping his arms around your waist, his head on your shoulder. You smiled at him through the mirror, and he did the same.

"Hey babe?" Quinton asks.

"Yeah?" You ask back, smiling at him slightly.

"When are we gonna tell everyone about us?" He asks shyly.

"Well we can announce it today if you want..." you tell him.

"Yes!!" He says back, excitedly. You giggle and he quickly kisses you before grabbing his phone. He posts a picture, officially stating that you're dating. He smiles at you and says,

"You're officially mine,". You smile and lean in to capture his lips in a passionate kiss. He wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Soon enough though, all the sway boys plus Nessa run into the room, breaking you both apart, embarrassed that they caught you.

"You guys finally are official??" Nessa yells, running over to hug you.

"I mean we have been official but yeah.." You say shyly. Quinton pulls you into his arms once Nessa releases you. You wrap your arms around his torso as all the boys ask you all questions, and threaten Quinton for if he hurts you.

"It was kinda obvious, I walked in on them making out!" Bryce adds to the conversation.

"YOU DID WHAT? QUINTON YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Josh yells chasing Quinton out of the room. You laugh as they run around the house. Quinton finally makes it to you, wrapping his arms around you and hiding. You laugh and kiss his cheek. After a while of the boys being boys, Josh wanted to film a TeaTok, and tell everyone on his channel that you and Quinton were dating.

"Hey guys, welcome back to TeaTok!" Josh yells. Bryce, Josh, and Jaden go over all the drama over the week then finally reach the topic of you and Quinton's relationship.

"Alright guys, so we have a special announcement.." Josh starts.

"A certain sway member posted on his instagram today, saying he has a girlfriend..." Bryce adds.

"I wonder who that would be?" Jaden says. Quinton soon jumps onto the couch and smirks at the camera.

"Oh hey, just the guy we were talking about!" Bryce yells.

"What a coincidence! who's the girl??" Jaden yells as well. Quinton puts his arms out of frame and reaches for you, pulling you to sit down on his lap. You smile at the camera shyly as the other boys rage yelling,

"Y/N! Y/N AND QUINTON! NO WAYYY". You and Quinton both laugh. The boys asks questions and you tell them about your relationship. Once the video was over, you and Quinton went up to your room to watch Netflix. As you cuddled more into Quinton he smiled and whispered,

"I'm so lucky you're mine"

👼

Hope you guys liked this one! Is there any cute scenes or moments you want me to add? Comment requests of specific chapters, and I'll write them!! Or you can message me a chapter idea. Thanks!! <3