04. tease

"That's a nice hoodie you got on," he whispers teasingly.

👼

The TikTok was already over, but you both stood there, foreheads resting against each other. You gain confidence and reply saying,

"Thanks, this really cute boy gave it to me." He smiles and says,

"Mhmm, really cute, huh? Do I know him?"

"Maybe, maybe not. He also smells really good," you respond, playing along. You smirk.

"Oh yeah, what else?" Quinton asks, moving closer to you, smirking as well.

"Well he has a unique name, and is really nice. He has freckles and fluffy hair that I just love," you say before sighing dramatically. Quinton now has you pressed up against him.

"He seems like a really awesome guy, bet he's hot," he whispers seductively in your ear. You smirk back at him, and stand on your toes, your lips right above his ear.

"Very," you whisper in his ear then kissing the edge of his jawline before leaving the room, leaving him smirking as he watched you leave.

👼

That night you and Quinton were laying beside each other in his bed.

"So you gonna tell me who the mystery guy is?" Quinton asks, smirking.

"Nope," you respond, popping the p at the end.

"Really..hmm.. that's not fair," he says, faking a pout. You playfully smack him.

"Your stupid," you tell him.

"You're cute," he responds. You blush but say,

"Stubborn"

"Funny"

"Smelly"

"Beautiful"

"Weird"

"Amazing"

"Hot," you finally blurt out. Your eyes widen and you blush, covering your face with your hands.

"Sexy," you hear him say back. You blush more.

"Am not!" You hear him chuckle and soon he has his arms wrapped around you. He digs his head in your neck and sighs. You place your hand in his hair and run your fingers through it.

"Fluffy," you whisper, making him smile against your neck.

"Just like that guy's hair, huh?" He whispers back, looking up at you and smirking.

"Yup, just like that guy," this time, you digging your head in his neck.

"That hot guy," he adds. You move your head up and place your lips just above him, leaning down. Just before connecting your lips you whisper,

"That very hot guy,". You lean in more, but instead of kissing his lips you slightly kiss the corner of his mouth. He groans and you giggle, rolling off of him and putting your head on his chest.

"Goodnight, Quinton" you say.

"such a tease," you hear him mumble, before you fall asleep in his arms.

👼

ugh what a tease! how are you guys liking this story so far?