15. meeting his parents

Quinton was yours, and you were Quinton's. You loved him, and he loved you. Nothing could ever come between that. No matter what you sticked together. Your relationship was stronger than ever. Your love kept growing, if even possible.

👼

It's been a few weeks now and Quinton is going back to his hometown in North Carolina. Since the coronavirus has sort of gone away and quarantine isn't really happening anymore, he is able to go back for some time. He had asked for you to come with him and you obviously said yes.

You had told Josh that you would be going to North Carolina and he agreed. Once you and Quinton had packed, Josh dropped you off at the airport. You soon made it on the plane, you and Quinton's seats next to each other.

"Ready to meet my parents?" He asked once you both got comfterable in your seats.

"Yes, I'm a little nervous, but I am excited," you tell him. He smiles and kisses your cheek before digging his head into the crevice of your neck. Not a minute later, he was asleep. You giggle and place your head on top of his, quickly falling asleep too.

👼

You and Quinton had slept through the whole plane ride. The plane soon landed and you walked out and into the airport. Quinton kissed the top of your head and intertwined his fingers with yours before you both headed to get your luggage.

On your way to the luggage you heard you and Quinton's name being yelled from behind you. You turned around to see a group of girls videotaping you two. You smiled as your fans got closer. The squealed and quickly hugged you both, making you and Quinton laugh.

"Hey," you say.

"Omg! It's actually you two! We are such big fans!" One of them says.

"You two are the cutest couple!" Another one says.

"Could we have a photo?"

"And make a TikTok?" You both laughed at them and said yes. You all took pictures and then made a group TikTok with them. Once you said you goodbyes, Quinton took your hand again and lead you to the luggage.

"I love fans," he says.

"Me too," you giggle, standing up on the tip of your toes to kiss his cheek.

"And I love you," he responds, holding your hand tighter.

"I love you too," you say back. He presses a quick kiss to your lips before you soon grab your luggage and walk out to meet Quinton's parents.

Quinton leads you outside and he releases his hands as he runs over to a man and women, obviously his parents. They both embrace him in hugs. You slowly walk over to the group, shyly. Quinton looks back at you and smiles. He makes his way over to where you are shyly standing and wraps an arm around your waist.

"Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend, y/n Richards," he tells them, smiling brightly. They both smile and before you know it you are being embraced in a hug by Quinton's mom.

"Oh, it's so nice to finally meet you! Quinton has told us so much about you!" she exclaims once finally pulling away.

"Its so nice to meet you too!" you say as Quinton's dad pulls you into a hug. You giggle and you both pull away. You all say a few more words before Quinton's dad helps put all the luggage into the trunk. Quinton pulls you into the backseat of there car with him. You sit next to him and place your head on his shoulder, his hand on your thigh.

"You okay, babe?" He asks.

"I'm perfect," you reply smiling. And that was true. Everything was perfect.

👼

heyyyy! so this one was kinda hard to write bc quinton hasn't really told us about his family or parents, so I don't know there names or anything. but I tried my best! new chapter coming out Monday 5pm. if I got a TikTok or Instagram to post about updates and stuff would you guys follow it?? just wondering <333