02. cologne

"Oh yeah um, California was just put into a state lockdown so you can't go home for a few more months," Josh replies. You groan.

Shit.

👼

"Sleeping on an air mattress. The stupid air mattress for a few more months? Ughhh," You whine, making everyone laugh.

"Just sleep in Quinton's bed!" Jaden suggests.

"No!" You quickly reply, blushing, yet again.

"Ooo look who's blushing," Josh says.

"I am not!" You yell. The boys smirk and soon Josh gets up and runs into the kitchen. You watch him suspiciously and see him grab a knife.

"What the hell?" You ask. He then runs upstairs. You now understand what he's doing. He's gonna slash your air mattress.

"Josh don't you fucking dare!" You yell, jumping off of Quinton's lap and running up the stairs after Josh.

"Too late!" He yells back. You run into your room to see the mattress slashed, all air gone.

"Josh!!!" You whine. Now everyone was in the room laughing at the both of you. You run to Josh and started punching him in the chest. Not affecting him, he laughs and throws you over his shoulder. Quinton, Jaden, Bryce, Anthony, and Griffin all watch as he carried you to Quinton's room, laughing. Josh drops you onto Quinton's bed saying,

"Welcome to your new room!" You glare but soon sigh as you smell Quinton's nice scent. Quinton smirks at you and you accidentally blurt out,

"Holy shit, what cologne do you wear, Quinton?". You quickly blush realizing you said that out loud. Everyone laughs at you, as both you and Quinton blush.

"Alright lovebirds, goodnight!" Bryce yells before all the boys leave the room, considering it was 12 o'clock. You and Quinton just stand there awkwardly, until you break the silence.

"I-I can go sleep on the couch if you want?" You ask shyly.

"No, no, it's ok. I mean as long as you're comfortable sleeping with this hottie," he replies sarcastically, pointing to himself. You laugh and just nod. Quinton soon sits beside you on the bed, and you talk for what seems like hours, about everything and anything.

You start to shiver as you were only in a tank top and shorts. Quinton gets up from the bed and walks into his closet. He walks out a few seconds later, a black hoodie in his hand.

"Here," he says, throwing that hoodie in your arms.

"Oh, thank you," you respond, blushing. You put it on and sigh again, as you smell Quinton's scent over the hoodie. He laughs at you.

"Seriously though, what cologne do you use?"

👼

I feel like I just had to make a chapter about this. should I add some drama to this? I'll update tonight or tomorrow. comment how your liking this so far! <3