03. cute koala

"Oh, thank you," you respond, blushing. You put it on and sigh again, as you smell Quinton's scent over the hoodie. He laughs at you.

"Seriously though, what cologne do you use"

👼

"That's a secret," he says while he get's on the bed, this time underneath the covers. You get under the covers as well, and you soon both fall asleep talking.

👼

You wake up to strong arms wrapped around you, and your head dug into Quinton's chest. You smile but suddenly really have to pee. You pry yourself from his arms and quickly run to the bathroom.

After you finish, you open the door to reveal Quinton leaning against the doorway.

"Morning," he says, his voice husky, making you blush.

"Morning, sleepyhead," you smile.

"Me? A sleepyhead?!" He says, sassily.

"Ooo someone's a little sassy, is he?" You respond, smirking.

"That's it!" He says, picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder.

"Quinton!" You yell, hitting his back playfully. He chuckles and carries you downstairs and into the kitchen, where everyone was.

"Hey lovebirds!" Bryce says. You both blush.

"Hey you guys should do the Tik Tok where you over his back, through his legs, then back to him! The Koala Challenge" Nessa suggests.

*this is what the koala challenge is, just a little different*

"Oh yeah, we should!" Quinton says, pulling you down from shoulder and into his arms. You wraps your legs around his waist before he grabs his phone and picks the song.

"I don't know... I don't think I can do this," you mumble in his ear.

"You'll be great," he whispers back. You both smile. The boys and Nessa have their phones out, ready to videotape.

You jump off of Quinton and stand next to him. The music soon starts and Quinton grabs you by the waist, and throws you over his shoulder. You playfully smack his butt before crawling down his back. You wrap your legs around his waist and place your hands on either thigh.

You peak your head up, from in between his legs, to see him smiling down at you. You smile back and wiggle down more. Quinton grabs your hands and pulls him up towards him too. You untangle one leg from his waist, and move it to standing on his thigh. You do the same with the other leg.

Soon enough you have both legs around his waist, your arms around his neck, successfully completing the challenge. He drops you and kisses you on your cheek, both of you blushing before the music can shut off.

"You guys did great!" Nessa said. You laugh as everyone else congratulated the two of you. You mockingly take a bow, making them all laugh.

Once everyone leaves the room, Quinton and you decided to do more tiktoks.

You're making the last one when Quinton picks you up and kisses your forehead. Your videos are already going viral with ships, so this would for sure make the fans go wild. You blushed and kissed his cheek.

"You're a cute koala," he tells you, making you blush even more.

"I know. Mama koala gave me alllll of her genes," you playfully say back. He chuckles and stares deeply in your eyes, before leaning in. Thinking he was going to kiss, you you closed your eyes. You feel his light breathing on your lips, but soon it's gone, and his lips travel next to your ear.

"That's a nice hoodie you got on," he whispers teasingly.

👼

I enjoyed making this one a lot!! I have some questions for you guys. 1. do you want a relationship soon or later on in the story? 2. drama with Cynthia Parker or the reader's ex? 3. should you go to Texas with the boys or stay at the sway house? please tell me your answers, so I know your preferences on this story! thanks! <3