14. need love and time

"S-shes gone, Quinton, s-she's g-gone forever," you sobbed as you held onto Quinton tightly, trying to grab hold of one of the only things left in the work you loved. You already lost so much in your life, and you weren't losing Quinton. Not now. Not ever.

👼

𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

When you found out your mom had died you were heartbroken. You barely talked to anyone. You stayed in your room, just laying in bed, sobbing, wishing she was still here. Quinton was there for you though. He would hold you in his arms for hours. He gave you the love you needed.

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Quinton didn't know what to do, or what to get you, so he just stayed in bed with you for days. He held you in his arms, pressing soft kisses around your face. He cuddled you as you watched movies. He kissed you to try to get your mind to go elsewhere.

"Do you need anything? Do you want me to get you anything?" He asked one day. You shook your head slightly.

"I need you, I need your love, I need your time," you would respond, tears flowing freely down your face. And that's just what he gave you. He would kiss away your tears and constantly tell you how much he loved you.

"I love you more that anything in the world, baby. You're my angel. I'm always gonna be here for you," he repeatedly told you.

He loved you more than anything. You were is angel. His baby. His love.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠? 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲. 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫. 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞? 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

With Quinton's help, you started to feel a lot better after a week or two. Your mom was in a better place, she was looking over you. You were still broken though, a part in your heart was gone, and Quinton tried desperately to fill it. Everyday he would remind you how much he loved you and how much you meant to him. During your recover you felt so vulnerable, broken, and helpless. But Quinton fixed you. He made you feel again. He made you feel loved. He would hold you in his arms until you felt loved and safe. He was now your home.

𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Quinton was yours, and you were Quinton's. You loved him, and he loved you. Nothing could ever come between that. No matter what you sticked together. Your relationship was stronger than ever. Your love kept growing, if even possible.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆ 
┊ ⊹ 
✯ ⋆ 

Playlists:

I need your love by Madilyn Bailey and Jake Coco

◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

👼

so I thought for this chapter I would write it around a song. so basically this is y/n's recover from losing her mom. how did you like it? also please look at my new Draco Malfoy crush imagine: the masquerade ball, I'm really proud of it. ok that's all, thanks! <33

*also if you listen to the song when reading it makes the chapter soo much better*