12. my everything

"I don't care. As long as I have you in my arms, everything is ok"

👼

You all headed back to Sway after a few exhausting but fun days in Texas. You were feeling better, but just itching to get back home.

After a few more hours you finally got back home. You ran up the stairs, not knowing Quinton was following behind you. Once you reach the bedroom you instantly take off your sweatshirt (which you stole from Quinton), and your socks and shoes. You sighed and fell on the bed. You heard chuckling from behind you making you sit up quickly.

"Quinton! Omg you scared me!" You say, falling back onto the bed.

"Sorry... are you tired, babe?" He asks, falling onto the bed as well, next to you. You just nod, your eyes shutting. Quinton chuckles and pulls you into his arm. You sigh and snuggle your head more into his chest. Since Quinton wasn't as tired he laid there with you in his arms. He played with your hair, being gentle and trying not to pull at it. He also would press a kiss to your head every few minutes. In only five minutes you were already pulled into a long sleep.

👼

You woke up a few hours later with strong arms wrapped around you. Quinton's arms. You looked up slightly to see him asleep, his head on top of yours. You smile and just continue to admire him.

You slowly reach up and place your fingers in his fluffy hair. You gently rake your fingers through his hair, trying to not wake him up. Your fingers then move down his face, caressing his cheeks. Your fingers move to his sharp jawline, tracing it. You press slight kisses down his jaw line before reaching his lips. His soft, pink, and plump lips. Your fingers gently pull on his lips and touch the softest part of them. Quintons lips turn into a smirk and you look up to meet his now opened eyes.

His brown eyes meet your e/c eyes. You notice how the sun coming through the window reflects off his eyes, his eyes now becoming a soft hazel and caramel color. You continue to stare deeply in each other's eyes, not speaking any words. You cup his cheek and lean in placing your lips on his.

For a minute, both of you don't move but instead just let your lips rest on each others. But then very slowly your lips move together in a slow and passionate kiss. Quinton's hands move up to cup your cheeks as well before moving to the back of you head, where he starts playing with your hair again. You sigh and press your lips harder to his. He moves his lips in sync with yours as you move to straddle his hips.

Quinton's tongue moves softly against your bottom lip and gently bites it, asking for entrance. You slightly open your mouth and Quinton moves his tongue in. Your tongues meet and instantly battle in each other's mouths. Your hands rake through his soft hair, pulling gently. Quintons tongue massages yours as they move in a sweet movement.

You slightly pull away and pull Quinton's bottom lip before pulling away completely. You place one more kiss on his lips before trailing your kisses to his jaw. You place kisses up his jawline, and to his cheeks. You kiss his nose briefly before pressing a soft kiss to his forehead, leaving your lips there for a moment. You pull back to look into his eyes again. He pulls you closer to him, resting his forehead on yours.

"you're my everything"

👼

how are you guys liking this story? please leave feedback on how your liking this, and how I can make this better!! <3