20. happy or not?

"Up for round six?"

"Hell yeah"

👼

You and Blake walked downstairs that late afternoon together. You walked into the kitchen, were most of the sway boys were, but not Quinton. You walked up to Josh and pull him into a hug.

"Um, good morning?" Josh asks you confused but still hugs you back. You look up at him and smile before pulling away and hugging everyone else.

"What's up with you?" Jaden asks as he hugs you back.

"I'm just in a good mood today!" You exclaim as you hug Griffin.

"Does it have anything to do with... Blake?" Bryce asks, smirking. You blush.

"No! I'm just happy for a first time in awhile, and maybe Blake has helped with that!" You say before going over and kissing Blake on his cheek. You then make your way to the kitchen cabinets. You open the cabinet and grab a pop tart. Everyone was still looking at you, with slight smiles. They were happy for you.

"Hey! Why don't we go out to a fancy dinner tonight!" You say, excitement filling you. Everyone agrees making you jump up and down in joy. 

👼

"Babe, you ready?" Blake asks as he walks in your room.

"Yep," you say as you apply lip gloss in the mirror. Blake makes his way over to you. 

"Let's show Quinton what he's missing," Blake mutters, looking you up and down. You laugh.

"I don't care what he thinks anymore. I'm with you, and I'm happy!" you tell him, before wrapping your arms around him in a hug. Blake leans down and kisses you passionately. He pulls away but can't resist as he pecks your lips again. and again. and again.

"We have to go!" you giggle against his lips. He groans but grabs your hand and pulls you out of the room.

In the car there was not enough seats so you had to sit on Blake's lap, you weren't complaining.

👼

Dinner was amazing and delicious. The boys made you feel apart of a whole big family and you couldn't feel any better after your breakup. And Blake - Blake was just amazing and perfect for you. 

On your way out of the restaurant you were all stopped by Paparazzi, mostly Hollywood Hotwire and Fletcher. 

"Y/n! Y/n! So, the rumors are true that you and Blake Gray are dating?" Fletcher asks, facing his camera towards you. You look around and notice that all the boys were taking photos with fans.

"Yes it's true," you responded, smiling.

"So what happened with Quinton? I know you were in a relationship with him recently, what happened?" Fletcher asks.

"I was cheated on. I was hurt and broken but after awhile I realized how much Blake had been helping me and you know we just decided to try things out and take our relationship slow. So far, it's amazing and i'm happy," you say, smiling at the camera. 

"That's good, i'm happy for you" Fletcher said.

"Thank you, Fletcher."  Suddenly you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist. You turn to see Blake smiling down at you. He kisses your cheek.

"Blake! How you doing, man?" Fletcher asks.

"I'm good, I'm good, thanks. I'm actually here because we have to go," Blake says. You nod. He intertwined your hands together than starts walking to your car. You were stopped by multiple fans asking for photos but finally made it to the car.

Everything was good. You were good.
Or so you thought.

👼

sorry this is so short but i've kinda hit a writers block so send me ideas for upcoming chapters and i'll write all of them!!!! <33