- 7 -

It has been 7 months and you have not heard anything about your Aunt's disappearance. Every single day you have spent looking for her. But every search was unsuccessful.

For the past few months, you've been on the lookout with Marisa for an apartment or someone else who needed one as a roommate.

Y/N: ❝Did you find anything?❞

You looked at Marisa and waited for an answer. You both sat in front of the laptop hoping to find an apartment. Until now, you always had bad luck.

Marisa: ❝No, nothing.❞

You sighed and ran the hand through your hair.

Y/N: ❝What time is it?❞

Marisa looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

Marisa: ❝5 o'clock in the morning again. We have to leave for school in 1 hour.❞

You leaned back and were so tired. All the searching left you and Marisa asleep. "15 minutes of sleep can't hurt."
Then you two fell asleep on the couch.

The next day you both woke up. However, it was already quite late. You jumped up on the sofa and screamed through the whole house.

Y/N: "Oh noo, we're late!
Marisa wake up! We are totally late."

You hit her on the arm.
It has already been 11:25 am.
She quickly got up and wasn't fully awake yet.

Marisa: ❝Wait, huh... What?❞

Y/N: ❝We are too late. Much too late. School started 4 hours ago. Come on, get dressed.❞

You threw her clothes at her face and quickly ran to the bathroom.

After about 15 minutes, you two were already done.

Y/N: ❝Marisa You have the keys with you, right?❞

With her mouth full, she came out of the kitchen and held the keys in the air.

Marisa: ❝Yes I have them. Let's go.❞

{ AT SCHOOL }

This is the first time you have been sent outside. Normally this has never happened to you, but nevertheless you are standing here. Unfortunately, when you tried to sneak into class, your teacher saw you.

"I hate standing here waiting for class to be over."

Full of boredom you looked around.

"Nothing exciting. How dull."

Slowly you felt steps coming towards you. You turned around and smiled softly at him. He also smiled gently back.

Yedam: ❝Hey Y/N.❞

Y/N: ❝Hey.❞

Yedam: ❝Finally we can talk normally without anyone interrupting us.❞

Y/N: ❝Hahaha why? Where are your girls? Otherwise, you'll never walk around alone.❞

You said to him with a grin.

But he slapped you lightly on the arm and then smiled slightly after.

Yedam: ❝Hahaha. You are so funny again.❞

You scratched the back of your neck and averted eye contact from him for a moment.