ANNOUNCEMENT 📢

Hello my dear diligent readers. It's me again, the author of this story. Since many don't know or wonder why it always takes me so long to publish my story, let me tell you why that is. After all, that would be sad if no one knew what is going on. Of course, I can understand those who have waited so long for the next part to come out, and I'm really sorry about that. The reason is that I have too much on my plate at the moment. I'm still in training to be a nursing assistant and I also have my part-time job as a waitress. This takes away so much of my free time that I hardly have the opportunity to continue writing. Therefore I would like to take a little break. Thank you so much for voting, following and sharing my story. I really appreciate it. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing the story. Of course, I will continue the story once things settle down. In the coming week, I will post the last part of my story and then take a break. I will then inform you when I continue again. I hope you understand that.

Once again, I'm very deeply sorry. I understand if some of you will be mad and sad and you have the right to be.

Autor Nim ~ 💜

Here, have a picture from Sunoo

Cheer up and don't be sad. 😊