~ 19 ~

You opened the door to catch sight of who it might been. ❝Y/N, follow me.❞ It was Heeseung. Briefly thinking about the whole scenario of what had happened last night, you couldn't possibly appear with the bloody dress, split hair and the stinking smell.

❝Can you give me 20 minutes? I smell awful.❞ You  mentioned, gesturing so that he could wait outside after finishing.

Hesseung gave you a wearisome stare. ❝All right, but hurry up, it's important.❞

After bathing you got ready then dressed and cleaned the fogged mirror caused by the hot water, observing one last time yourself in the mirror before walking out.

Heeseung stood upright at the side waiting, until you came out the door. ❝Glad you're ready,❞ he added, inspecting me from head to toe.

He thought for a moment before continuing. ❝What kind of clothes are you wearing?❞

A little taking aback by his question, you told him that what you're wearing right now are clothes you're liking, knitting your eyebrows together.

❝Why is there something wrong with my clothes? I wear them because I like them. They are really comfortable.❞

This is what you wore

He didn't answer and kept talking, ❝Don't tell me you go to school, your bag says it all,❞ pointing at your beige bag

❝Have you ever thought about the fact that it's morning and my class starts at 8? Right now it's 7 and I have at least one more hour until class starts.❞
You said to him, flipping your hair to the side, hands on your hips.

As soon as you told him he began to close his eyes, smiling slightly.
❝Sorry to disappoint you Y/N.❞ Then opened his eyes again to stare at you.

❝From today you will no longer go to school, but to the school of me and my brothers.❞

When Heeseung told you that in the middle of your face, the eyes of yours started to widen.

❝What? This won't do! When I don't appear in class, I'm completely leaked out.❞ Your were half yelling at him.

Holding his arms behind his back, tilting the head slightly to the side, made him look like a teacher who was ready to compel the student for the things that the student don't like to do.

❝I don't think you have to worry about that,❞ he said.

❝And how much I worry about it.❞ You told him with your furious face.

Heeseung was looking at you again from head to toe. ❝In your place, I would immediately change the clothes.❞

With his better knowledge of his behavior, you wanted to give a dirt of it immediately on the first day at their school.