~ 1 ~

"Escuse me?" Said a gentleman who was about 30. You turned to him with a gentle smile. "Yes, what can I do for you?" He pointed to the menu. "I'd like to order a latte macchiato and a strawberry cake to go with it." You nodded and wrote everything down on your little notebook. "Anything else or was that it?" The man smiled. "No, that's all, thank you."

You bowed to him and made your way to the counter to prepare everything.
It was pretty crowded at the café today. It's not usually this crowded. Probably because it's Saturday and most people have the day off.
Today you feel like you have to take care of everything. Your colleague Ryujin and hyunjin left a bit early, because there was an emergency. Well It must be great to have siblings. You've always been an only child.

"Hey, where's my banana milkshake?!" A young man called to you. "I'll bring your banana milkshake right away, sir!" You shouted back. This guy's really weird. Did he really just want to order a banana milkshake? Well, whatever. Everyone has their own taste.

You made my way to the man who ordered his milkshake. You smiled at him." So sir here is your milkshake." Instead of getting a thank you, he just snatched the drink from your hand, glanced at you and rolled his eyes. To be honest, you were close to exploding but you kept your cool. What a rude person.

A few hours passed and it was already evening. Many people have left the café in the meantime. Only a few were still inside. You washed the dishes that the customers had put on the counter. Now it is pleasant and you also can work a little slower. This morning it was really exhausting. Although you had to do it all alone. You can be proud of yourself that you made it at all. They should crown you for it. Just kidding.
After more few minutes the last customers left the Café too. Now you were alone.

Somehow I found it scary to be in a café all alone. Well, but I'm not gonna think negatively now. When you finished everything and went into the colleague's room to get your things, you suddenly heard the doorbell ring.
That's odd. Who would come at this hour? We're already closed. So you hurried back to see who had entered my shop. "Hello, can I help you?" you said. You couldn't get a good look at him since he was wearing only black and had a hood over his head. No response.

He radiated a very dark aura so that you  slowly walked backwards with your steps. You asked him again." Can I do something for you?" Again no response. Is he deaf or what?
Then something happened that you had not expected at all. The person began to smile. Not the friendly smile, but the eerie smile. What the hell does he want? In panic, you opened the drawer slowly behind and reached for a knife. For protection in case something happens.

"If I were you, I'd put that knife away behind your back." Wait. How does...?
"Suprised that I can actually talk?" The person said. You were very shocked when he told you to put the knife away behind your back. How did he know that? "I just know it." He casually said as if it's nothing. OK that's creepy.
He pulled down his hood and looked at you with red eyes. Your eyes Widened. And you  thought vampires only existed in fairy tales.