The end of the book

Hello dear readers, how is your week going, I hope you had a great day. I want to share that this story I have been writing is slowly approaching its end. Please don't get me wrong, I enjoyed continuing this story but from time to time I lack the drive to continue and how to end it, so I want to draw a line under it.

Having my first enhypen story read by you meant a lot to me. It made me happy every time you left kind comments under my chapter, really. I understand that some of you are disappointed or saddened by this, you have the right to be.

Not only that, but real life also plays an important role. School and my part-time job, took amount of my time to write too. In that way, the motivation kept me from writing further under the stress I've been.

I decided to take a short break from Wattpad. I can't tell how long. That doesn't mean leaving my account dead for several years, no. I won't throw away what I love. I'll be coming back and write a complete new story. A story that will surely please you.

Once again, thank you for your support, without you I couldn't have made it this far.

Autor nim ~ 💛

Short note: I wrote this text, which I had in my draft form for a long time, but never published it. I didn't want to disappoint you and the story would end slowly, but it has, I deeply apologize. It must have shocked you a bit.