~ 39 ~

Heeseung blinked a few times as his expression sedate hardened into a questionable one.

Heeseung: ❝‎‎Mentioned what?❞ He asked.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎I'm not sure if i'm even allowed to tell you this,❞ she said, biting her lower lip vexedly before glaring him in the eye again.

Heeseung: ❝‎‎All right, i'll ask her myself then, you don't have to make the effort and act as if you have to think about it,❞ he answered.

Resting his hand under the chin, considering about what she meant for experiments, everything seemed a bit disconcerting to him. Ever since Selene requested him to fetch the children for her, he had been plagued by a feeling of trust, which had removed itself a little from his soul.

What is her purpose with the children? How did she knew that she needed them for her experiments?

Heeseung shook his head slightly. "No, i mustn't jump to conclusions, perhaps she plans to examine these orphans by first testing their abilities or IQ."

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎I suggest you fill out the paperwork, it will take a while. In the meantime I'll make myself a quick coffee,❞ she leaped up and down joyfuly while making a pirouette.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎Do you want some too?❞ She asked in a sweet tone.

He shook his head politely.

Heeseung: ❝‎‎No, thank you.❞

Thereby she strode out and closed the door. Heeseung took the time to observe the bottle again, which was covered purple with pitch black clouds, not to forget the red somewhat that appeared like wine.

After that he began to fill out the paperwork.

At least 20 minutes passed until Mrs Jung entered again and swayed her coffe back and forth so that the liquid content in the cup sloshed over.

She pressed her hand onto her chest while raising the other one in the air. Her facial expressions stayed solid.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎In the name of justice, I, Mrs. Jung will ensure that each and every child has a good home where they are loved like their own children,❞ she declared, gripping her tea cup a bit tight that her nails were slowly digging in.‎

Nodding at her in understanding, Heeseung shut his eyes briefly before spreading them again. Where is the lie that every orphan wants a family to be blissful with for the rest of their lives?

Heeseung: ❝‎I agree, also I finished those papers,❞ he handed them to her which she took it.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎Well then we can start picking up each of the boys,❞ she announced and marched on her way towards the door.‎

Heeseung raised himself up as he catch right up behind her.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎Let's start with Jay, he probably packed his bags for the time being.❞

He just nodded.

As occasionally, she knocked on the door, sending the boy a gentle smile.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎Jay, did you finished your packings? She inquired.

Jay: ❝‎‎Yes I did,❞ he replied and zipped up his suitcase.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎Good, you can come with us, Heeseung will be kind and carry your suitcase, isn't that so?❞ She turned around, flashing him a wide smile.‎

Heeseung: ❝‎Sure,❞ he took Jay's suitcase which felt heavy. "Did he put stones in there?"

Mrs. Jung: ❞Okay! Let's go to the next room ~, she cheered.