~21~

❝Heeseung, I need to talk with you. It's important.❞ You didn't knew what to do at that moment, but you had no choice.

He noticed your behavior, which made him sigh. Your hand, which you held by the collar, he slowly removed it with his hand.

❝And what do you want to talk to me about? It seems that you are in a hurry.❞ He answered, focusing back on his papers.

You pressed your lips together. ❝It is important. So please.❞ You begged.

Tilting his head, he stared at you in the eyes, placing the papers under his desk. ❝All right. Sit down and tell me what is so important.❞

You took a seat. The only problem was, where best to start.

Heeseung pointed at his watch, which was hanging above behind you on the wall. ❝Before you start, I want to tell you that school starts in a few hours. You'll find the rest out later, at our session in the living room.❞ He announced.

That's right. There was something else. You almost forgot about that. ❝Does this mean, I can never go back to my old school? I didn't even get to say goodbye properly.❞ You told him.

❝Not for now. When the whole thing is over, you will have the opportunity to return.❞ He stated.

His gaze shifted to you again. ❝You can start with what you wanted to talk to me about.❞

You took a deep breath in and out to get rid of your nervousness before you could start telling the story. ❝I had a very strange short dream.❝ You narrated.

❝A very young girl had been talking to me. She looked as if she had been in my age. Her hair was very long, straight and shiny, but wouldn't tell me her name because she said it was a secret. She also told me that she already knew me, but how? I have never met her before in my life.❞ You fiddled with your fingers.

❝There was one more thing that I did not expect. I was shocked myself, after hearing it.❞

Heeseung leaned slowly back, folding his arms as he raised his left eyebrow. ❝And what?❞ He seemed to be very interested in Y/N's dream.

❝This girl told me, that you were her boyfriend at that time.❞ You said, still staring into his dark brownish- yellow eyes.

❝What?❞ He said, as his eyes grew wider, leaning forward slowly, staring deep in your eyes.

??? POV

Hidden deep where no one could find her. Locked away for months, but she still had hope that her niece could find her. Her clothes were stained with her own blood. The mirror she stared into, showed a sudden smile full of madness.

Anyway, Y/N thought that her aunt was treated badly by the abductor, but was that really the case? You will see.

The wine glass, illuminated in the bright moonlight, showed a magnificent glow of the deep dark red drink. Music was playing in the room where she was. To give a sign, she elegantly raised her right hand in the air to call one of her minions.

To her surprise, someone appeared, which brought a smile to the woman's face. The servant, however, didn't seem so thrilled, although she promised that nothing would happen to her dear niece.

❝What are you waiting for?❞ The woman asked, while her gaze was directed forward again in front of her mirror.

❝Come here, I have a job for you to do. You know what will happen if you contradict me. The woman handed her an old scroll. Before she could touch the scroll, the woman jerked the something back in her direction. ❝If anything happens, it's your nieces turn❞ and pressed the scroll into her hand.