~ 30 ~

Hoping Yedam would take the call, you let your cell phone Rang for a few minutes, until you decided to decline it, however his cousin came in time.

Yedam📱: ❝Oh, hey Y/N!❞ He spoke in a moody voice.

Y/N📱: ❝Hey Yedam, I'm really sorry that I haven't contacted you, since you asked me to tell me something important last time. Can I know what it was?❞

At first he was confused, which is why he tried to remember it again, after all, it had been a while. Then it hit him.

Yedam📱: ❝Now I remember, where are you, are you safe?❞

For a cousin, he made an effort to take care of you, even though you often had arguments with him and your opinions differ. Yedam was like a big brother, although you were an only child from the beginning, but didn't really minded being alone.

Y/N📱: ❝I am with my colleagues in the middle of nowhere, well so to speak, near a highway.❞ You mumbled with a voice that sounded barely audible for him to hear.

Yedam📱: ❝‎‎I'm sorry Y/N, could you repeat it? I didn't quite understood what you just said.❞

You deeply inhaled before repeating the words.

Y/N📱: ❝I said that I am in the middle of nowhere.❞

Yedam📱: ❝‎‎Oh, I see. Send me your location, I will come and pick you all up.❞

Y/N📱: ❝‎‎I will. Where are you? Are you safe?❞

Yedam📱: ❝‎‎Well, yet I'm still safe. When the coast is clear, I will take any car that belongs to the residents. It looks terrible here, as if we were in some kind of war.❞

Why did all the vampires break out? None of this makes any sense. Who are they after? You don't get it. These are the questions you have been asking yourself.

Deep in your memory, you tried to remember every single word that some said about you, but remember tree sentence clearly, that you still haven't forgot.

"You know, there are different types of vampires whose target has the same motive as the other clans, but if you think about it, it depends on how everyone should deal with it."

‎‎
"You know, I think I know why everyone is obsessed about your thick in crimson red, baptized delicate blood. The blood you carry within you, is very precious, which is why many don't want to waste time after what you have."

"Listen to me, Y/N. The reason I am doing all this is to protect you. Don't trust the others, only me."

Your head started to hurt again. It felt like it was going to explode. The only ones you can really trust are Ryujin, Yedam, Hyunjin and Marisa for now.

"Now i remember again, these beings are after me. It's definitely up to me. I don't even know how long I'll withstand this."

The air became difficult to breathe, trying to pump every puff of air into your body as you clutched your hands onto your chest. Your phone dropped down on the ground, which made Hyunjjn and Ryujin stare instantly in your direction.

Hyunjin: ❝‎‎Y/N, what's wrong?❞

"I hate it. Me of all people." The idea of what would happen if any of the clans capture you because of your red liquid, is making you ill.

‎‎
Relieved you didn't broke down again, since the last time.

‎‎
Removing your hand from your chest, you tried to calm down again, by inhaling deep in and out, after that you glared a those two.