~20~

They were all waiting for your question, which you hadn't asked yet. You wouldn't be lying if you said how crazy the hands of yours began to shake and sweat.

Heeseung's hand came into contact with yours, squeezing it gently, a sign that he wanted to reassure you, but gently slapped his hand away. You just couldn't do this anymore. Pretending everything is fine, fighting until there's no tears left to cry, while your Aunt is still missing.

❝Where did you hide her?❞ Asking angrily. Your hands were clenched into fists. ❝I'm tired of this. Why don't you just say you're holding her captive.❞ As you said that, anger started to build in your body. It was like a relief, but also a stabbing pain in the heart of yours.

What an unnerving sight. The silence was triggered by a loud plate, so your gaze turned to it.

❝How many times do you want to hear us say, that we are not holding your Aunt captive?!❞ His voice was so loud that you winced at every word he said.

That he yelled at Y/N, made Sunwoo quicky stand up. ❝No need to yell at her like that, Ni-ki. Can't you see how desperate she is?❞ Veins started to form slowly on his hands. He was furious.

❝Desperate?! For what? That we're supposedly holding her aunt captive? Don't make me laugh.❞ And pointed with his index finger at you.

Some stayed out of it, others also got a little annoyed with your question, but didn't do anything except Ni-ki.

❝If you want, one of my brothers can show you the chamber, where undesirables have no place.❞ There it was again. That look. The red eyes that shone with rage. It reminded you of the maid's death. He looked at both of you in the same way.

You rose from your seat. ❝I wanted to see the chamber with pleasure.❞ And already went ahead.

You didn't notice that Jungwon was also sitting next, stopping you from leaving, by holding your arm.

Turning around carefully only to meet him with your murderous face, he switched his gaze back and forth, between Ni-ki and you.

❝We're in the middle of dinner here. Would you guys sit back down? That kind of behavior is not tolerated here,❞ he said, shaking his head.

Sighing on the way back, you leaned in your seat folding your arms, giving Ni-ki one last murderous look and turned straight towards the wall.

Y/N, you know, what happened has nothing to do with us, and I've already told you that there are different types of vampire clans that might hold your aunt captive.❞ Sunghoon answered while letting the hot tea melt on his tongue and then putting it down to look you straight in the eye.

Sunghoon already knew that you heard your aunt's voice from time to time. The others don't. ❝That's because.... the voice told me.❞

❝Do you mean your aunt who keeps whispering things to you when something is wrong?❞ Sunghoon was still staring at you.

Glances were directed at him after he mentioned that.

❝Voices? From your aunt? Tch. Are you sure you're not mentally unstable?❞ Jay suddenly asked out of nowhere.

You just glared at him.

Heeseung lightly punched him in the back of the head. ❝Be quiet.❞ And looked at you as Jay lightly scratched the back of his. ❝The voice, Y/N. When was the last time you heard it?❞

Thinking for a moment before answering, you bit your lips together, by pressing them hard, until a little bit blood ran down your under lip. ❝The last time I heard the voice was, when I came to this Mansion for the first time with Sunghoon and then when I was alone in the room.❞ You told him.