~ 14 ~

Hi guys, it's me, the author of the book enhypen vampire fanfiction. I wanted to tell you that I completely deleted the last part of the fanfiction because there were some problems. So i rewrote the whole story again. I am really sorry. Also for the readers who had to wait a long time.

Heeseung was in his work office as usual. All the paperwork he had to do made him very tired. He couldn't shake the feeling that he still couldn't believe that Y/N is going to be here for a while. Something inside him tells that it's a relief that she's here and the other side of his mind that it's going to be dangerous, if not deadly for her too.

First, because she's the eternal light that the immortal have been looking for, and second because her blood has a strong smell that drives them all crazy, including him. The fear that it could happen that one of his brothers sucks the life out of Y/N sounds very alarming.

Heesung got up from his chair, walked to the door to go outside into the long hallway until reaching the big hall and took a deep breath in and out. When entering the room, he scanned all the surroundings with his eyes, until it landed on the piano. Since there was no one in the hall anyway, he sat down, pressed the piano keys with his delicate hands and played.

The music sounded throughout the hall all the way to the hallway. Back to the search for answers to your aunt, you haven't noticed anything suspicious yet. The music you suddenly heard quickly distracted you from the search. Before you went to the sound, your last search remained the large cabinet, painted in white and around it jewels. You could think that they are real.

Curiosity has driven you crazy, which is why you want to open the closet, but the other side says don't do it because there's something valuable behind it that you must not touch. This is what the feeling has told. You couldn't stand it, opened the cabinet after all as your eyes widened when you saw the beautiful. It was a pink dress covered with sequins and glitter and many other things you couldn't list anymore. The whole thing had blown you away and approached the dress while your eyes formed into hearts.

The longer you looked at the dress, the darker it became

The longer you looked at the dress, the darker it became. You couldn't put it into words but somehow you could not get rid of the feeling that this dress had a sad past, but you didn't know what. It's so beautiful, but even the beautiful can easily be blinded by shadows.

While zapping back and forth you thought about putting on this dress to see if it looks good."Well let's give it a try." You bit your lower lip lightly as you carefully took the dress out of the closet with trembling hands. Moe you had it in your hand, walking towards the mirror with the dress, staying in front, holding it close with a slight smile.

Still thinking while swinging the dress back and forth on your body. "Should I put on the dress now or leave it? I'm not sure."  You thought, until deciding that you're going to wear it. "Screw it, I'm wearing this lovely dress now." After a few minutes you were ready, but there was one thing that bothered you and that was your back. You could not close the clasp, because the arm was not long enough.