~ 10 ~

Y/N: ❝There's no way I'm going to live in a forest. You can forget about that.❞
You said to them and crossed your arms.

Sunghoon: ❝No need to panic. The Mension is not completely in the forest. It is outside and there is a huge gate in front of it.❞

Y/N: ❝Wow that makes it even better.❞ And turned around, still angry and unsure about the whole thing.

Sunghoon: ❝You can no longer change anything anyway. You have already agreed with me.❞ He said to you.

Marisa patted your back.
Marisa: ❝I don't think anything will happen to you. You have his brothers and him. But don't take him away from me when you live there.❞
She said joking.

You slowly turned around, just to stand face to face and looked dull at her.
Y/N: ❝Don't worry, I won't take him away from you. I don't have time for relationships right now. And besides, I hate men. Well I'm only nice to them, when they're nice to me.❞
Were smiling afterwards when you said that to her.

Marisa raised her eyebrows. Marisa: ❝If so, but didn't you tell me that you found a boy so handsome that you couldn't take your eyes off him?❞ She said to you while wiggling her eyebrows up an down.

Y/N: ❝Shut up, that was when I was in the middle school. I changed. My love for him has completely disappeared.❞ You said to her as your cheeks were getting redder.

Marisa began to laugh. Marisa: ❝Oh really? Also explains your red cheeks.❞
She knew exactly what she was going to say so she got ready to run away from you.

Y/N: ❝Marisa just you wait, you will get that back.❞ And clenched your fists, while slightly smiling and chasing after her.

After being busy chasing Marisa, you were exhausted after all that running around. Upstairs in your room you already got your suitcase out from under the bed to pack your things.

"Hmmm... What is still missing?
Toothbrush, skin care, and so on.
I have everything. Ah, now I know what I forgot." You stood up from the ground and made you way to the drawer, opened it and took out the cross that once belonged to your mother. You smiled to yourself. "Well you never know what you need that for." And sat down on the ground again to continue your packing by the amount of clothes that you had.

Marisa: ❝Y/N! Are you already done with packing?! He waits no more than 5 minutes!❞
She was shouting downstairs.

Y/N:❝ Yes I will be right there!❞ You shouted back at her.
"Geez, they should wait a while, I've only just started."

After about 15 minutes, you finished packing your clothes. Since you didn't want to keep them waiting long you were kind enough to stuff most of your clothes inside. Then you made your way downstairs with your heavy suitcase.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon and Marisa were sitting at the table eating cookies. When you saw that, you got angry inside. Y/N: ❝Hey, those are my cookies!❞ You said to the two.

They both looked up to you who's still standing at the stairs. Marisa: ❝Oh really? I thought that the cookies were almost expired because I had the feeling that they have been there in the cupboard for a long time.
I didn't want to throw the cookies away so I got them out of the cupboard and then we ate them. I'm really sorry Y/N, I'll buy you new ones.❞ She said to you with an apologetic face.

You sighed. Y/N: ❝Ah, nonsense forget it.
You don't have to buy me new cookies. That's okey.❞
You said to them and went further down.