~ 3 ~

You saw a person calling out to you. Probably he was one of the guys who belonged to the dude who was about to bite you. Well you were kind of relieved that he showed up. The guy who tried to bite you was annoyed that he was interrupted.

Unknown: ❝What do you want?❞ He said annoyed.

???: ❝Don't get so cheeky Jay. Don't you think it's rude to bite a lady you just met?❞ And came a few steps to us.

Then the person looked at you from bottom to top and gave you a gentle smile. It was not a eerie smile but a normal smile like every human would do. So you smiled also politely back at him.
The guy called Jay as far as you know turned around and faced the person.

Jay: ❝Don't you think it's impolite too, to disturb me during my dinner, Heesung?❞ While crossing his arms and looking at him with a victory smile.

You just stood there and didn't know what to do. So while they were discussing with each other, you went back with quiet steps.
But nothing on this day goes as planned. Jay grabbed your wrist and held you so tight that you couldn't get away from him.

Jay: ❝Not so fast, Human.❞

Your emotions went crazy. You were angry, confused and scared. Heesung saw that it was uncomfortable for you and you wanted to get out of here quickly.

Heesung: ❝Jay, can't you see that she is scared around you? Let her go.❞

He sighed and walked even closer to us until he came face to face with Jay.

Jay laughed.

Jay: ❝Why should I? As a vampire, you should know that we have to drink blood to survive. Don't tell me you have feelings for this person.❞

Heesung looked at Jay sternly.

Heesung: ❝Just because I tell you to stop doesn't mean I have feelings for her. So stop with this nonsense. We have better things to do.❞

Heesung's eyes wandered to me and he smiled at me again.

Heesung: ❝Young lady, what is your name?❞

You were suddenly surprised at his question. So you didn't hesitate for long.

Y/N: ❝My Name is Kang Y/N❞. You stuttered a little bit and bowed to him.

Heesung: ❝Y/N.... What a beautiful name.❞

Then he touched Jay's ears and pulled him out of the door.

Jay: ❝Ahh that hurts, Hyung! Stop!❞
Pulled on heesung's hand in the hope that he would let go.

Heesung: ❝This is what happens when people don't obey me. Hope we will meet again soon, Y/N.❞
He shouted and waved at me.

What was that? Oh, no, I gotta go home. My aunt is probably very worried. You said to yourself.
You quickly grabbed your bag that was on the floor and went outside on your way home.

Y/N: ❝Hello I am back!❞
Throws the bag on the floor and closes the door behind you.

Y/N: ❝Aunt Maria?❞

You looked around.

❝Aunt Maria, are you there?❞

Silence. Where is she? Usually she is already at home. That's strange.
You went on and on. Wait! What is this? You stepped on something liquid on the floor. You looked slowly down and then your eyes began to widen.