~ 29 ~

Enhypen pov

Today's fight won't be easy, because several clans are setting out to find her, which won't end well. Heeseung and his brothers immediately set out to eliminate the others first before searching for Y/N.

Before giving her freedom, he should have thought about it twice. This is very bothersome for him, Heeseung should have paid more attention. Everyone went outside. To protect themselves, each of them put on a cloak that kept the sun from penetrating the skin.

After that, each went out one by one in the blistering sun.

Jungwon: Heeseung, where should we start to find the individual vampires? It could be a huge effort since many of them are in the majority than we are.

Spoke the noble young vampire as he strode beside him, glaring Heeseung in the eyes.

Heeseung: I know, but we can't be defenceless to the other clans. I won't let anyone get Y/N. Before we can find them, I'll think of something.

Heeseung took a glimpse to the front of his brothers as they walked. Everything was quiet, no one said anything. Maybe because the boys didn't spend as much time with them as they used to in the orphanage.

Like to have ordinary conversations, that just wasn't their thing. This gave them an uncomfortable feeling and disgusted them a little at the same time, unlike humans ever do. With immortals it's different when they want to talk to someone, only when it's about something important, like exchanging information.

Jay nattered a lot, but only stuff that none of his brothers wanted to hear

Jackson's Pov

Places should always remain secret, especially when it comes to a hidden underworld where the two brothers Jason and Jackson stayed, or in other words, lived.

Since the last phone call Jackson had with Marisa, he couldn't get the name, Park Sunghoon out of his head.

Jason: Hey, Bro. Have you noticed that too?

His words snapped the thoughtful Jackson out of his thoughts just as he came back from his observation.

Jackson: What? Did anything occur?

He asked as he yawned and stretchd himself.

Jason: Well, I was out investigating a few things earlier and made some interesting discoveries.

He said proudly as he threw a grin to his brother.

Jackson: And that would be?

Jackson rose his body and spread his black wings, which were rusty from lying on his back for so long.

Jason: I have two at once. The first is that different clans of vampires set out to look for someone who could surely be the girl. Second, one of Heeseung's brothers was a traitor. I recently saw him.