~ 11 ~

Y/N'S POV

You watched the fight between the two and lowered your head a little down to see how much the woman had chained herself to you. You felt so sorry for her, didn't even want to imagine what it would have been like in her position. Facing a vampire much stronger
than yourself alone. But now she is safe and don't need to be afraid any more. "I really hope that Sunghoon will win this fight."

While you were very engrossed in the fight,
the woman began to talk to you.
Woman: ❝My dear, what is your name?❞
She asked with a weak voice.

Your gaze wandered to her.
Y/N: ❝Oh sorry, my name is Y/N, madam.❞

Woman: ❝Y/N... What a beautiful name.❞
She said as her eyes slowly closed, but she tried to keep her eyes open as best she could.

You didn't know what to do so you were just smiling at her.
Y/N: ❝You need to rest madam. It's okey to sleep here in my arms for a while.❞

Then she decided to close her eyes after all
and went to sleep on your arms, as your gaze slowly wandered back to the fight.
The sight was frightening, you saw Sunghoon lying bloody on the ground.
"What? I thought he would make it.
Oh no, that's not good. Come on man, stand up."

The vampire was smiling in victory.
Unknown: ❝What's wrong with you?
You are probably not as strong as you would have thought huh?❞

But what he doesn't know is that Sunghoon
has another weapon in his pocket.
Sunghoon: ❝Ha, you thought so.❞

With the very last strength he stood immediately up and ran at the vampire with lightning speed and cut him in two with his hand and collapsed afterwards, while breathing heavily.

You don't know why, but you slowly felt tears forming in your eyes. Seeing him suffer there was unbearable. So helpless and weak by the blood that flowed from his body.
"Even though I can't stand vampires,
I can't just stand around and do nothing, he literally just helped the woman and me. I have to help him."

You do not hesitate long and slowly got up, put the woman against the tree and quickly ran to Sunghoon.
Y/N: ❝Sunghoon are you okay?❞ Asking him, while shaking his body a little bit in the hope that he would move.
"What am I going to do? He does not move a bit."

Back to the Mension stood Heeseung in the big hall for the upcoming ball. Everything should be perfectly designed. He looked at all the decoration that had been in there, walked past the long tables and guided with his fingers to see if dirt was found. Nothing. Everything was perfect but he didn't seem happy. He called a maid over. Without hesitation she immediately walked to him.

Heeseung: ❝Have you finished everything? You are already aware that everything should be perfect. The slightest mistake, and I mean just one, does not bode well for all of you here then.❞ He told her, stood elegantly and gave her a stern look so that she guessed that he meant it.

She nodded. Maid: ❝Of course Majesty Heeseung.❞ Bowed to him afterwards and made her way.

Heeseung scratched his forehead with his index finger, put his hands in his pants pocket and walked out of the hallway sighing. He walked down the long hallway, then stopped for a moment, looked towards the window and dreamed for a while until he was called.