~ 38 ~

Heeseung's heart is far too soft, especially with those enquiring eyes of hers.

Heeseung: ❝‎‎Fine,❞ he answered adverting his sight while shifting his head a little.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎Now that we are going to Sunwoo's room, I will tell you something about his past,❞ she replied, clutching her clip board against her chest.

She stared back into Heeseung's eyes before she drew in.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎He has no past, she answered,‎‎❞ which chime in sighs.

His eyes widened.

Heeseung: ❝‎‎What do you mean by, he has no past❞ and stopped on his tracks.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎As far as I can remember he was brought to us by a woman, I can't recall her face, one thing I know that she was wearing a cloak.❞

Heeseung: ❝‎‎Has Sunwoo ever tried or at least told what made him come to this orphanage?❞ He asked, skeptical what he just heard.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎No, he didn't say a word about how he felt, and if anything, he always changed the subject,❞ she sighed.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎However, Sunwoo's character is very reputable.❞

Heeseung: ❝‎‎Reputable?❞ He arched his eyebrow dubious at her, as she continued to step ahead.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎His personality is open, he likes to talk about everything except his past, he is always cheerful, so far he is the only child who behaves like this.❞

Heeseung: ❝‎‎I guess he tries to turn everything bad into good, presumably doesn't like it when he speak about himself,❞ he stated.

Sunwoo partially reminds him of his old life, when he was young. Was it because of the split personality changes or?

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎We are here,❞ she said, and stopped in front of Sunwoo's door, knocking twice against the wooden material.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎Here is Mrs. Jung, Sunwoo. I'll open the door now.❞ She pointed out, twisting the doorknob while spreading the door cautiously.

Heeseung stood behind, taking the opportunity to position himself at the front of his room as he glimpse  over Mrs. Jung's messy bun.

There he was, his hair disheveled, the room as messy as ever, while he layed on the floor, busy with the puzzles, around him stuffed animals like a tea party.

So, where is his second sock? It must be somewhere in the whole mess.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎What did you say?❞ He asked the purple-clothed teddy bear, leaning cautiously against him.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Aahh I see ~, no I won't allow it, just watch me finishing this masterpiece,❞ he grinned chirpy, placing another piece into the hole.

However, soon enough he noticed that someone had entered his room, so he raised his head and turned in their direction.

He may be immersed in his world before noticing them.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎Kim Sunwoo!❞ She shouted which made him flinch as he stood instantly up and fiddled with his hand.

Sunwoo: ❝‎‎Um, yes Mrs. Jung? Is there anything that bothers you?❞ He asked, still chuckling.

Her fists were clenching in rage as she stepped towards his direction.

Mrs. Jung: ❝‎‎What the hell is this? Look around, everything is messed up,❞ she pointed in many directions which caused her to rub her temples to calm herself down a litte.