~32~

When words cannot describe it, there is only one way to show it. Through emotions that rage in our bodies like a hurricane that can't be stopped. What else should he feel at this moment, completely on his own, where no one can help him but himself.

‎‎
The pressure Elena was exerting on Heeseung felt as if he would be crushed in half every second. This imagination was unthinkable for him, he couldn't allow that.

‎‎
Elena: ‎‎Just look at how weak and pathetic you are, trying to break out from my grip.❞ Her words were so unbelievably harsh. His mind went blank for a second before he came back to himself.

‎‎‎
Heeseung took a deep breath, inhaling to concentrate, then gathering all the data from her before preparing to use all his power to end it. Her weak point is behind the back of hers. He has to get there to pierce Elena's heart.

‎‎
Aside, there's one thing he's been keeping secret for a long term. Heeseung has also the ability to copy others movements. His telepathy is not his only strength.

‎‎
Heeseung: ‎‎I would be careful of your choice of words.❞ He gave himself a slight smirk that was curving up on his lips.

‎‎
Elena was a little taken aback by his response, but later on she replaced it with her usual eerie grin.

‎‎
Elena: ‎‎What? Why should i? It's not like you can do anything. Whatever you do, it's a waste of time, no matter how hard you try. She answered as her pitch went higher, to provoke him on purpose.

‎‎
Heeseung is Lucky for still controlling himself. It could haven't good consequences if he let her words get him maddened if she keeps going for it.

‎‎
Placing his hands on Elena's cheeks, creating a glow inside it that she felt the burn against his flickering fire, made her drop him immediately on the ground. The sound of pain and agony filled the whole environment.

‎‎
Her fierce eyes stared back down at him as he smiled slightly at Elena, deserving what she caused. Heeseung kept his balance after she dropped him without hesitation, resting his arm on his left knee.

‎‎
Heeseung: ❝‎‎I warned you. Don't mess with me, otherwise I'm going really mad.❞ He reminded her, which made Elena shiver in excitement.

‎‎
Elena: ❝‎‎That's good. Show me more of what you've got, it's driving me crazy.

‎‎
Had she lost her mind? Disgusting. Heeseung: ❝‎‎If you wanted to challenge me so bad, then come here, kill me. He said.

‎‎
Enhypen Pov

‎‎
Jungwon: ❝‎‎Where are we?❞ He asked, as he roamed around the area.

‎‎
Surrounded by a landscape they had never set foot on before. A meadow with many different flowers. The ground was as fine and bright as the dawn.

‎‎
What is this place? This place looks too familiar somehow, as if they've been here before.

‎‎
Jay: ❝‎‎Sunghoon, where the hell did you bring us?❞

‎‎
The black haired immortal were yelling at him, which caused the others to squint their eyes.

‎‎
Sunghoon: ❝‎‎That's odd, actually we should be somewhere else right now, not here.❞ He murmured to himself.

‎‎
His other brothers he's with couldn't tell what Sunghoon was mumbling about, including the youngest.

‎‎
Ni-ki: ❝‎‎What do you mean we should be somewhere else?❞ Ni-ki replied this time. He kept an eye on his surroundings and waited for someone to appear out of nowhere, attacking the young vampires.