~ 17 ~

Hello dear readers, I am the younger sister of the author who is writing here. I don't want to confuse you guys, so I wanted to let you important things know. Since my sister and I were talking about how to continue, she felt totally guilty because she hardly has time to finish the rest of the story because of her part time job as a waitress and her training as a nursing assistant. She didn't want to make you wait so long, so I discussed with her if I could take over the story from her.

She was very grateful that I take over the story from now on, but that will not last forever because she told me that she will only take over the story again when everything has settled down. I really hope that you are not too disappointed about this. I just wanted to say in advance that her and my writing style are slightly different, but already somewhat similar.

Before we get right into the story, I want to thank you in advance for reading this, get some popcorn or something that's in your fridge and enjoy reading! :3

❝What do you think you're doing?! ❞ Said the cocky Jay, who held the hands in front his mouth.

❝Just the way it looks,❞ You said, shaking your left wrist in one direction, then averting your eyes from Jay, leading to the other ones who were here and then to the woman, dressed in a maid dress. ❝Let her go before I'll lose my temper again, you vampires.❞ Pointing to each one of them with your bare finger with full hatred, walking towards her while kneeling down.

She is bleeding everywhere. At the sight the vampires have sucked out of the woman, it seems like she could collapse at any moment. No, like she is already dying. You squinted your eyes before opening them, looking at everyone with a face full of disappointment, sadness, and anger.

Still, no one noticed how Ni-ki made her way to
Y/N because everyone's gaze was too focused on her grey eyes. Carefully you stood in front of the woman, spreading your arms to protect her, when Niki stood in front of you and saw that, he started laughing historically.

❝You can't protect her Y/N.❞ He said, shoving the hands into his pants pocket. Insane eyes written on the face of his, looking down at both of you like a feast of meal. ❝ She is worth nothing and only serves to worry about how to clean up the mess that is here in the Mansion.❞

That's crazy, has he always acted like this? So far you have experienced him as monotonous and disinterested, but you didn't knew this side at all, interesting.

❝Every human like her is worth it. It's you vampires who give the humans here hell!❞ Standing slowly up from the ground, you started yelling at each one until your gaze turned back to Ni-ki.

❝Are you sure about that?❞ Said Jake suddenly, turning his gaze away from you, while clenching his fist. ❝You humans are to blame for telling your kids such nonsense that we are evil.❞

You were very perplexed by his excuse. ❝It's obvious that every vampire is evil. What else did you expect? I met vampires for the first time and it was you guys, so i already knew you were up to no good.❞ At your statement, everyone started laughing except Sunwoo, Ni-ki and Sunghoon. ❝What's there to laugh about?❞ You said serious.

❝You don't seem to realize that not every vampire is like this.❞ He walked up to you, until stopping. ❝But do you know what really bothers me about you?❞ And continued walking standing behind you while grabbing your shoulder with his left Hand. ❝That you interfere in the affairs of others every time.❞

A cold shiver ran down your spine as he whispered in your ear. Turning around you saw a mad Jungwon.

Your body was slowly heating up, your heart was beating faster which made you start to sweat slightly. Messing with Heeseung's brothers would be a waste of time. Plus you didn't feel like it. Right now you're to weak. The possibility of defeating any of them is very low. But trying to provoke them can lead you to more information about their powers.